Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dyson Hand dryers ?

Ouch! Well at least they didn't hold a press announcement for them...

I love these hand dryers because they actually work. unlike the other older ones you see everywhere with barely any air pressure. I hope they come back soon.

they were working on the 3rd Oct then when we went to HHN on the 4th they were all not working

I like the Dyson Hand Dryers but when it's busy as hell I go for the old fashioned hand towel LOL

Could of been a defect resulting in them all being closed until replacement parts were put in, but that's just a shot in the dark

All of them being offline and suddenly all of them being online? seems rather quick for all of them to get a replacement part... but still possible...

Totally agree but outside of legal action it was the only other reason I could think of. For example if one dryer shocks a guest for an unknown reason you instantly shut down each one across the resort for safety to determine how and why it happened. If its determined to be a simple fix and your shipped a replacement piece for all dryers you coordinate an overnight blitz as quickly as possible to get them back up an running. I mean they save $ when it comes to paper products.

Then again like I said I'm just thinking out loud :lol: