Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

E3 2017

Ubi had the best conference so far.

Starlink looks cool if it weren't for the toys-to-life aspect
They said you don't need the toys and you can get them digitally as well.

Speaking of the Rabbids game though you could tell that it was a labor of love. When the camera pointed to the creative director he looked so happy. Can't wait to try a demo.

Beyond Good and Evil already looks like it has amazing characters but after seeing that trailer I doubt it's coming to Switch.

They said you don't need the toys and you can get them digitally as well.

Speaking of the Rabbids game though you could tell that it was a labor of love. When the camera pointed to the creative director he looked so happy. Can't wait to try a demo.

Beyond Good and Evil already looks like it has amazing characters but after seeing that trailer I doubt it's coming to Switch.

Laura Kate Dale and Ryan Brown are saying that it will be on Switch, and possibly as a Timed exclusive.

Is it just me or was Sony's kind of weak?

It was good, problem is they traded the past two years of highs for more mellow press conferences now. Like, what if they did the GoW reveal THIS YEAR?

Ubi still the best, EA still the worst. Andy Kauffman away goes to Devolver Digital.

I just got done going through some comments on Monster Hunter World (also on XBO and PC btw). Don't follow my lead on that.

Frickin' fanboys man...

If I had to place my list so-far of best pressers,

5.) EA
4.) Bethesda
3.) Microsoft
2.) Sony
1.) Ubisoft

Top Five Anticipated (as of tonight)

5.) Skull and Bones
4.) Spider-Man
3.) A Way Out
2.) Anthem
1.) Beyond Good & Evil 2

5.) EA
4.) Bethesda
3.) Microsoft
2.) Sony
1.) Ubisoft

5.) Skull and Bones
4.) Spider-Man
3.) A Way Out
2.) Anthem
1.) Beyond Good & Evil 2

I agree on press conferences but haven't seen the Bethesda one (too little time between getting home, Ubi, and Sony).

As for games, what makes Skull and Bones more interesting to you than Sea of Thieves? Cross platform? Better ship battles?

I agree on press conferences but haven't seen the Bethesda one (too little time between getting home, Ubi, and Sony).

As for games, what makes Skull and Bones more interesting to you than Sea of Thieves? Cross platform? Better ship battles?

To me, it seems like a mix of the elements from AC's Naval Battles and an emphasis on 5v5 along with strategy on how to tackle situations; that is why to me.

Plus, while I do have hopes for Sea of Thieves, I think it wasn't shown in a good light (imho).

And as for the Bethesda, it's not terrible to me. But, it doesn't need to be a dedicated conference.

5.) EA
4.) Bethesda
3.) Microsoft
2.) Sony
1.) Ubisoft

5.) Skull and Bones
4.) Spider-Man
3.) A Way Out
2.) Anthem
1.) Beyond Good & Evil 2
No Mario+Rabbids? ;)

That Spider Man game looks really cool. It might have sold me on PS4. I've been wanting a really good Marvel game ever since Arkham Asylum came out. It brings me flashbacks of the old Spider Man 2 game where you were in the open NYC. That was a great game

That Spider Man game looks really cool. It might have sold me on PS4. I've been wanting a really good Marvel game ever since Arkham Asylum came out. It brings me flashbacks of the old Spider Man 2 game where you were in the open NYC. That was a great game

Um Batman an DC. ;)

Ranking on conferences:

1.) Ubisoft
2.) Nintendo
3.) Sony
4.) Microsoft
5.) Bethesda
6.) EA

Ubisoft is still there, just by how much I am pleasantly surprised. and Nintendo did a home run, so it could go either way.

Top ten anticipated games as of today (as anything can change with doors open, and that I have had changes since Nintendo Spotlight)

1.) BGE2
2.) Pokemon RPG
3.) Prime 4 (I can taste Retro grinning as people freak out the same way of KH3)
4.) Anthem
5.) A Way Out
6.) Mario+Rabbids (thought about it more, and it surprised me heavily)
7.) Spider-Man
8.) Skull and Bones
9.) The Crew 2
10.) The Last Night

It's a very surprising E3. One that I am quite happy about, yet; disappointing on Microsoft and Sony a bit, as they didn't stand out. Bethesda and EA were ok, but nothing special but Nintendo and Ubisoft came in swinging and doing great with it.

Can't wait to see what happens in the day's following!