E3 2017 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ranking on conferences:

1.) Ubisoft
2.) Nintendo
3.) Sony
4.) Microsoft
5.) Bethesda
6.) EA

Ubisoft is still there, just by how much I am pleasantly surprised. and Nintendo did a home run, so it could go either way.

Top ten anticipated games as of today (as anything can change with doors open, and that I have had changes since Nintendo Spotlight)

1.) BGE2
2.) Pokemon RPG
3.) Prime 4 (I can taste Retro grinning as people freak out the same way of KH3)
4.) Anthem
5.) A Way Out
6.) Mario+Rabbids (thought about it more, and it surprised me heavily)
7.) Spider-Man
8.) Skull and Bones
9.) The Crew 2
10.) The Last Night

It's a very surprising E3. One that I am quite happy about, yet; disappointing on Microsoft and Sony a bit, as they didn't stand out. Bethesda and EA were ok, but nothing special but Nintendo and Ubisoft came in swinging and doing great with it.

Can't wait to see what happens in the day's following!
Would've been amazing with a live conference.

Am I the only one disappointed with Nintendo's E3? Mario is the only game launching this year. No Smash, No Animal Crossing, just a bunch of vague dates.
I think we all knew that a Smash announcement was a stretch for this year. Between the surprise announcement of Metroid Prime 4, confirming the mainline Pokémon game for Switch, and dropping the release date for Mario Odyssey (plus the awesome ability to possess enemies by throwing your hat) I was smiling through most of the announcements.

Am I the only one disappointed with Nintendo's E3? Mario is the only game launching this year. No Smash, No Animal Crossing, just a bunch of vague dates.

Uhhh...Mario, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Xenoblade are all coming out this year, not to mention ARMS this week, Splatoon next month, Mario + Rabbids in August. Zelda DLCs as well.

They're focusing on games coming relatively soon. I'm guessing Kirby and Yoshi will be spring releases.

Not to mention a core Pokémon RPG and Metroid Prime? I dunno how you can be disappointed.

Nintendos spotlight was good but not a show stealer. Plus with the Treehouse Feed they have things to save for.

I think Odyssey is my game of the show so far.

So...E3 is open to the public this year, apparently its more crowded than Disney World on Christmas with lines longer than Volcano Bay lines in there, and there are no "press only" lines, or a "press only" day scheduled. You'll be hearing a LOT about this in the coming days, I bet.

In the end, we will probably end up with "less" coverage due to the amount of people that are in the expo center.

Check out that live feed of Nintendo's booth to get an idea of the madness.

Reactions: Mike S
Nintendo had the best conference by far. It's nice that basically everything except Metroid is out this year, and it definitely makes me want to get a Switch.