Epic Universe Preview Center | Inside Universal Forums

Epic Universe Preview Center

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really think there's a good possibility we get opening dates for the park and Helios with the opening of the Preview Center and essentially the Preview Center opens one year out from the park's grand opening. I'd like to think it will be June 20th to coincide with the summer solstice-- a celestial event to mark a celestial event.

I really think there's a good possibility we get opening dates for the park and Helios with the opening of the Preview Center and essentially the Preview Center opens one year out from the park's grand opening. I'd like to think it will be June 20th to coincide with the summer solstice-- a celestial event to mark a celestial event.
I don't think the park will open THAT late due to recent comments from a construction manager (I think it was a construction manager I might be wrong?) for EU, but who knows. I do agree that we will get dates/ticket info when the preview opens though.

I don't think the park will open THAT late due to recent comments from a construction manager (I think it was a construction manager I might be wrong?) for EU, but who knows. I do agree that we will get dates/ticket info when the preview opens though.

Perhaps not OPEN that late, but that may be the dedication/grand opening date after a soft opening. Technically anything before that date is "spring" and anything after that is "summer"

Reactions: Nico
If you thought the lines to get into Voodoo were long ...

Will be interesting to see how they separate the shopping area vs the displays area

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
If you thought the lines to get into Voodoo were long ...

Will be interesting to see how they separate the shopping area vs the displays area
Hate to get your hopes up but according to Tomfoolery, don't necessarily count on there being display models of the land like there was with the IOA preview center.

We live in a different time now. The most social media thing around was forums. Now we have the world in our pocket.
I'll reserve some judgement until I see it with the AR app, but overall was hoping for more Theme from a Theme Park. I get that it's a different time but it's still underwhelming, especially when, as Scott said, there's a gift shop done 4x year that is more immersive.

I'll reserve some judgement until I see it with the AR app, but overall was hoping for more Theme from a Theme Park. I get that it's a different time but it's still underwhelming, especially when, as Scott said, there's a gift shop done 4x year that is more immersive.

It also reuses props over and over, creatively, no doubt - and has more room to work with. The model takes up roughly 20 x 20 of the area as well.