Exclusive After-Hours Party for Passholders (Aug 2017) | Inside Universal Forums

Exclusive After-Hours Party for Passholders (Aug 2017)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Alicia

V.I.P. Member
Jul 17, 2014
Orlando
This month is Passholder appreciation month and there will be two after hours events. Not sure if this was posted elsewhere, but RSVP's are open now and space is limited:

Exclusive After-Hours Passholder Event in Universal’s Islands of Adventure

We're throwing an amazing party just for you. Attend one of two free Passholder exclusive after-hours events in Universal's Islands of Adventure to enjoy some of your favorite rides and attractions. Capacity is limited, so sign-up will be required.

Sunday, Aug 27 or Thursday, Aug 31 8:00 pm–11:00 pm​

RSVP: Sign-Up For The UOAP After Hours Party at Universal’s Islands of Adventure™

I'll be there Aug 27th myself, in case anyone wants to meet up! Let me know.

(And if this was already posted, or should go somewhere else, like Universal Orlando Misc, please feel free to move it, Mods, sorry.)

Reactions: JoeCamel
This month is Passholder appreciation month and there will be two after hours events. Not sure if this was posted elsewhere, but RSVP's are open now and space is limited:

Exclusive After-Hours Passholder Event in Universal’s Islands of Adventure

We're throwing an amazing party just for you. Attend one of two free Passholder exclusive after-hours events in Universal's Islands of Adventure to enjoy some of your favorite rides and attractions. Capacity is limited, so sign-up will be required.

Sunday, Aug 27 or Thursday, Aug 31 8:00 pm–11:00 pm​

RSVP: Sign-Up For The UOAP After Hours Party at Universal’s Islands of Adventure™

I'll be there Aug 27th myself, in case anyone wants to meet up! Let me know.

(And if this was already posted, or should go somewhere else, like Universal Orlando Misc, please feel free to move it, Mods, sorry.)
Are you serving Jello Shots? :cheers:

Reactions: AlexanderMBush

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts