Falcon's Fury | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This build will probably be a whole lotta nothing until they bring in the first tower piece. After that it will probably be up overnight.

Updates from today as promised in a Tweet earlier . . .

This is the Falcon's Fury Construction Crew Band. This band was awesome, creative and very interactive with the crowd.
Quite a difference from UOR how they choose to handle the guests knowledge of upcoming and ongoing construction projects. UOR take a hint!

FalconsFury-009.jpg

FalconsFury-012.jpg

FalconsFury-011.jpg

FalconsFury-008.jpg

FalconsFury-010.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe and natespf
This will be an awesome first of its kind ride which I am looking forward to riding more than any ride in a long time. I don't get scared on rides nowadays but I have a feeling that this thing will certainly get the heart pumping and the adrenaline flowing. I will be watching progress on this and hope there will be many pictures of its progress. Bob?

This will be an awesome first of its kind ride which I am looking forward to riding more than any ride in a long time. I don't get scared on rides nowadays but I have a feeling that this thing will certainly get the heart pumping and the adrenaline flowing. I will be watching progress on this and hope there will be many pictures of its progress. Bob?

He was there last night! Probably still sleeping... Wake your ass up Bob!