Falcon's Fury | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ Give me a little, just got home. :lol: Went back to the park this morning.

Not to mention I have 750 shots to go through. :doh:

Last edited:
Sorry guys, not much going on since last time . . .

FalconsFury-015.jpg

FalconsFury-016.jpg

FalconsFury-013.jpg

FalconsFury-014.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Thanks for the update, Bob! Even if there's not much visible progress yet, your efforts are much appreciated! :thumbs:

I'm really excited for this ride! As much as I like coasters and dark rides, I'm quite happy to see something different coming to the parks :cheers:

Thanks the update Bob. I was at BGT myself this weekend and noticed that you can get a great view of Falcon's Fury's construction site atop The Scorpion. Unfortunately I'm completely useless with a camera, and got no pics. But did notice a massive hole in the ground; I assume for the foundation of the tower's base.

Ok, here is the update as promised. Turns out they are older shot's but still interesting. I am working on acquiring access for regular updates. :thumbs:

FalconsFury-020.jpg

FalconsFury-021.jpg

FalconsFury-017.jpg

FalconsFury-019.jpg

FalconsFury-018.jpg

I would like to thank Travis, Media Relations Manger at Busch Gardens Tampa for supplying me with these great shots.
Hopefully this is the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.

Reactions: Felipe

I would like to thank Travis, Media Relations Manger at Busch Gardens Tampa for supplying me with these great shots.
Hopefully this is the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.

Great :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: finally some OU love. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Great work Bob, looking at these you made a great contact.

Should make this project a really good one to follow.

Good job Bob!!! Awesome shots and that will be a great connection for future updates. Now if only other parks were as nice :smiley: