Falcon's Fury | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I intend to ride this thing over, and over, and over. I've never been a big fan of these kinds of rides, but this seems right up my alley as far as extreme goes. :3

I'm pretty sure there are 4 more pieces to go. There were supposed to be 9 and the 1st blue was the 5th. It's going to be a monster. lol

They may be counting the power module that goes on top as the ninth section. This module mounts on top of the "tubes" and does not really add much more height.

I totally forgot to post this, but I was at the Engineering merit badge class at BGT last week. And Mark Rose confirmed that Falcon's Fury opens on April 19, 2014! I'm so excited!

I'm really looking forward to riding this but.......

This thing is going to be so high and extreme, does anyone think it could be too scary for the vast majority want get line for it?

I might give it a try, but my partner has already refused.

I completely agree. And I LOVE rollercoasters but this thing is unsettling. This may be too much for the average guest, I'm curious to see how long the hype lasts. I LOVE BG hope it works but its not my cup of tea.

Anyone fancy joining me for an extreme hat-trick on my next trip.

No! :lol:

That Springshot was a one and done for me lol, that thing doesn't get enough respect and is easily forgotten about. I mean 0-100 MPH in 2 seconds going straight up to a height of 38 stories in the air then free falling back to earth. It's intense!

Not saying I won't do it again but I'm just not making promises Roodles lol.

No! :lol:

That Springshot was a one and done for me lol, that thing doesn't get enough respect and is easily forgotten about. I mean 0-100 MPH in 2 seconds going straight up to a height of 38 stories in the air then free falling back to earth. It's intense!

Not saying I won't do it again but I'm just not making promises Roodles lol.

I cannot believe you went on it at all. I had a friend beg me to go on it with him and my reply was "never, unless you kill me first. Then it will be ok..."

I cannot believe you went on it at all. I had a friend beg me to go on it with him and my reply was "never, unless you kill me first. Then it will be ok..."

[video=youtube;Ax-aCUyIkZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-aCUyIkZ0[/video]

I've done sling shot twice in Ibiza and I've done sky coasters 3 times, one of those was on a pier so you went out over the sea, awesome. The hardest thing on sky coaster is pulling the cord when your at the top, that really does take some balls.

I've done sling shot twice in Ibiza and I've done sky coasters 3 times, one of those was on a pier so you went out over the sea, awesome. The hardest thing on sky coaster is pulling the cord when your at the top, that really does take some balls.

What happens if someone does not pull the cord?

This video was kind of funny, you got to hear what they are saying.

[video=youtube_share;IEjbaArtcQg]http://youtu.be/IEjbaArtcQg[/video]

What happens if someone does not pull the cord?

This video was kind of funny, you got to hear what they are saying.

[video=youtube_share;IEjbaArtcQg]http://youtu.be/IEjbaArtcQg[/video]

And that right there should be against the law. If somebody truly thinks that their life is in danger they're at high risk of cardiac arrest. When people jump from buildings, more than likely they die before impact.