Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (movie) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (movie)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Those articles are great! Fantastic find Disneyhead. There's quite a bit that's revealed in those - small details but new stuff for sure! Interested in the amount of beasts, seems there's a large variety!

This reveals so much - I love the bridging between the series - Grindewald's rise to power was one of the more important historical moments in the original so including him here is yet another perfect tie in. And the more beasts I see the happier I get. Cannot wait to see this one!

Reactions: twebber55
This is the first trailer of this movie to really grab me. I was only really semi-excited before, but now I'm fully hyped.

Reactions: Frogki
The only issue I have with that trailer is that the effects don't look truly polished in quite a lot of places, but this is quite typical these days. Otherwise, this looks to genuinely have a great sense of 'fun' to it, I hope that's the case with the final product!

TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR THOSE INTERESTED!!!!

The middle 6 seats in the fourth row are ours; this theater has reclining seats so the fourth row offers the best view when reclining fully :D

ss 2016-10-13 at 12.43.31 PM.jpg

South would be the new property down by the OCCC. North is what we have now.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking you meant. Thus, back side of Diagon & Fear Factor for North. And third park for south......Mummy replacement too, but then it's somewhat limited and smaller scale than an entire new land.

There is little room left up north! ;)
Oh, that's disappointing I was hoping for the Wizarding Worlds to be spread out among all three parks. Wouldn't that make the most economic sense because it forces visitors to buy three park tickets if Potter was the big draw that brought them here? Anyways, I fail to see how it will fit into that area thematically. Next to London and a second New York? OH WAIT! Maybe MIB and this new area will be together now themed to old school New York while the front is themed to modern New York. I think that would be the best way to fit both and it make sense.

Oh, that's disappointing I was hoping for the Wizarding Worlds to be spread out among all three parks. Wouldn't that make the most economic sense because it forces visitors to buy three park tickets if Potter was the big draw that brought them here? Anyways, I fail to see how it will fit into that area thematically. Next to London and a second New York? OH WAIT! Maybe MIB and this new area will be together now themed to old school New York while the front is themed to modern New York. I think that would be the best way to fit both and it make sense.

I was implying all three parks, that FB might go south. And yes, they would have to build yet another New York.

I was implying all three parks, that FB might go south. And yes, they would have to build yet another New York.
Assuming they keep the series based in New York. With 5 movies, they are sure to hit other locales including Ilvermorny. It's closer to Boston, so thats a possible locale. Really, they aren't locked into books, so they can really take it anywhere.

They already stated the next film will not take place in New York City, but it will be in a "another capitol city" (apparently David Yates forgot NYC isn't the capitol on New York).

Reactions: Mad Dog