Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I figured it would be a flying by aspect of a show. Just one moment. Sort of the new magic of Tinkerbell in a sense.

So Elliot could fly by or Maleficent if they so chose it to be. I figured a Dragon was the model way back when and they would restructure it to be Dumbo flying in the sky.

But they must of really came close or thought something was going to come of it if they released such over the top videos about it.

I'd rather them try and fail, then continue to sit on their asses. Not that failure is acceptable, but I give them credit for taking risk (albeit a small one), since it's more than we can normally say.

I'd rather them try and fail, then continue to sit on their asses. Not that failure is acceptable, but I give them credit for taking risk (albeit a small one), since it's more than we can normally say.

well, failure isn't the problem, IMO. The problem is the way they're pushing this thing. If it's a limited time thing, they're setting themselves up for backlash.

Inside Gaston's Tavern

Gaston's Tavern by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Great photo! One of the best looks into that place, really looking forward to seeing it.

I agree, I like them taking risks and doing crazy things. But there shouldn't have been a build up for a 'one-night-only' type thing; no Disney Parks Blog posts, no Tumblr blogs, no hash tags. Make it an actual surprise. Now the only thing surprising will be how all the "Disney's Never Been Better!" folks will try to spin, lash out, and then project this onto other people or things....

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Side by side comparison from @attractions. :lol:

iN8xrtkY7pcTS.png

Status of the new restrooms from WDWMagic:

ibhpPE5bVgVJcW.jpg

i4dbBq7zS3ReN.jpg

iKffsHRIf9yRo.jpg

@bioreconstruct tweeted that a pathway was opened between Mermaid and Dumbo.

New direct walkway connecting Storybook Circus and Mermaid open during holiday.

ibmZMhyHTTk7B8.jpg

Every week, more and more themed building structures are added to the back side of the Dwarfs Mountain, new Fantasyland

iXfJIuJthdPUd.jpg

New walkway to Storybook Circus from Mermaid at new Fantasyland. Open for Thanksgiving crowds.

iHTIrxtkhWZJs.jpg

Last edited: