Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have to wonder why they would post a picture of the head of Universal Creative on the Disney Parks Blog. And even odder is they didn't even identify him. What is the point of posting his pic if they don't say who it is?

The Blog people could be ignorant enough not to know who he is.

This. I'm 100% sure the DPB people have no idea who Mark Woodbury is.

^They did post that video a while back with the same Imagineer that had Honeydukes items on the shelf behind him....

i0xsIwQgfNNUZ.jpg

WDI loves WWoHP. And Universal.:lol:

Didn't you see the picture yesterday of Tony Baxter basically filming everything at WWoHP with his 3-D handheld camera?

:rolleyes: They captured one moment where he could have been looking at or thinking about any number of things. I very highly doubt that was his permanent face for the entirety of the tour and FLE was never meant to compete head on with Potter. You guys are a bunch of knuckleheads.

:rolleyes: They captured one moment where he could have been looking at or thinking about any number of things. I very highly doubt that was his permanent face for the entirety of the tour and FLE was never meant to compete head on with Potter. You guys are a bunch of knuckleheads.

I don't think they were being that serious...

[video=youtube;4zwHCx54mIM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zwHCx54mIM[/video]

Debbie_Downer.jpg

I tend to use harsher words than "knuckleheads" when I'm being 100% serious. I get that it's all in good fun. I just think two pages worth of dopey comments over one vastly over-glorified snapshot is plenty enough for one thread.

Personally, I think someone that's good at making GIFs needs to make one of him becoming troll face and changing the meme lines (or basic troll comic would work). I need the fit of laughter that would cause me right now. :lol:

Wow. An evil wizard, how original. (Disney is dumb btw)

But yeah, hearing about how all these evil villains locked up Fantasyland only makes me want to see a villains ride.

Wow. An evil wizard, how original. (Disney is dumb btw)

But yeah, hearing about how all these evil villains locked up Fantasyland only makes me want to see a villains ride.

Meh, it's an internet game. Wonder why they contrived to make Gaston into a 'good guy' instead of just going with the Seven Dwarfs ride...

The video from the "Community Luncheon" article has been reposted after it was taken down due to incorrect editing:

[video=youtube;TKiwFdrltcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKiwFdrltcg[/video]

From Disney Parks Blog

Interactive Atmosphere Entertainment Adds to the Experience of New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park
At Disney Parks, we produce hundreds of different live entertainment experiences for our guests every day, from intimate character greetings to astounding nighttime spectaculars. Some of my favorite entertainment in the parks is what we refer to as “atmosphere.” Rather than big shows for a mass audience, these are the little surprises you come across when you least expect them.

“With the opening of New Fantasyland, we’re excited to introduce several new atmosphere groups that will become part of the storytelling experience you’ll find there,” said Creative Director Reed Jones. “They’re going to bring the neighborhoods of the land to life in really fun ways.”

i57WpROxPrcqn.jpg

The first of these groups, the Royal Majesty Makers, makes its debut next week, when New Fantasyland opens in previews for Magic Kingdom Park guests.

The Royal Majesty Makers engage boys and girls in random acts of “royaldom,” endowing them with the skills to become princes and princesses. These royal consultants, official ambassadors of Cinderella’s court, inspire and delight visiting villagers with magical moments throughout the land.

Led by retired knight Sir Sterling and royal etiquette expert Lady Llewellyn, the Royal Majesty Makers also include squire extraordinaire Tobias and flirtatious lady-in-waiting Bridget. They may be found in the Castle Courtyard, conducting Knight School, delivering invitations to a royal ball, leading royal dances or even playing a game of “Sir Sterling Says.”

As we get closer to the grand opening of New Fantasyland on December 6, we’ll be sharing more details with you about the other performers who will call this land home. These new atmosphere acts will surely add to the wonderful memories we’ll all be making soon in New Fantasyland!

I never saw the original what happened with the first one?