Fast & Furious Attraction? | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious Attraction?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Will there be a Fast and Furious ride at UOR?

• Yes

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What intrigues me is that its a new story, and not the one already setted up from the Hollywood counterpart; as stated with the new location of San Fran (First for the film series I think..) I'm excited for the project.

I'm sure there will be some 3D but with all the room they will have for this ride, I'm really hoping it relies more on physical sets.

There will be 3D. :lol:

I mean, obviously. I'm just saying it's interesting that Transformers and Kong, the two most recent announcements, had their 3D elements placed front and center.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's not an overlay:
1. "I’m so excited to share that one of the most popular film franchises of all-time is about to become an ALL-NEW action-packed ride experience at Universal Orlando Resort." - ALL-NEW
2. "...an all-new original Fast & Furious storyline that is set in San Francisco" - The Hollywood one is situated in LA.
3. "There’s SO much to share about this thrilling new ride – I can’t wait to share more details in the future." - Why share SO much new stuff when the Hollywood version has a making off and all.

Take Potter for Hollywood. They say they bring the experience to Hollywood and it's the first one that will have 3D. They don't sell it as an ALL-NEW ride.
I'm not saying that they won't use the clips (mostly shot in front of a green screen) and use them in the new ride but I'm confident it will be new.

Hmm... until we get a good idea of what the ride system is, I'm sort of worried. It sounds like it will either be a Hollywood clone, or another Transformers-type attraction. While that still would be really fun and all, they are reaching SERIOUS screen fatigue at USF. Despicable Me, Simpsons, Transformers, Gringotts, whatever Fallon is, and Shrek. What we have is a lot, so I feel like more screen-lite attractions is really what we need right now. Hopefully Nintendo will help.

As of now, this is unconfirmed. The link provided was one that was a hidden website. We will not allow any postings, pics or excerpts to be shared on the forums from that link.

Violations of this will result in a ban.

Thanks.

Reactions: bobo5162
Status
Not open for further replies.