Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
finished_screen_photo.jpg

We need room for them screenz, y'all.

Reactions: Joel
I do wonder how many new scenes will be added. There were quite a few when they translated Kong into a full attraction. Worked for Kong, but I don't see it working with this franchise...

I do wonder how many new scenes will be added. There were quite a few when they translated Kong into a full attraction. Worked for Kong, but I don't see it working with this franchise...

Based on what we've heard from insiders, and from comparison of Hollywood's building to ours... don't get your hopes up for anything significant being added to the actual ride itself. Supposedly we're getting an extensive preshow/queue area (which sounds more like a glorified automobile dealership showroom - thrilling!), but beyond that, it seems that what Hollywood got is what we're getting. Unfortunately.

Based on what we've heard from insiders, and from comparison of Hollywood's building to ours... don't get your hopes up for anything significant being added to the actual ride itself. Supposedly we're getting an extensive preshow/queue area (which sounds more like a glorified automobile dealership showroom - thrilling!), but beyond that, it seems that what Hollywood got is what we're getting. Unfortunately.

I do believe it is possible that there will be at least one new scene, perhaps at the end.