Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
9_funny_jesus_thumbs_up.jpg

Reactions: tankart150
I have no idea what Woodbury is up to these days, but his head must be twisting off from his shoulders. I worry that the next time we see him, he will have a walker and be wearing Depends. Be careful what you wish for! (I hope he gets to read this, it will make him laugh... maybe :look:)

I have no idea what Woodbury is up to these days, but his head must be twisting off from his shoulders. I worry that the next time we see him, he will have a walker and be wearing Depends. Be careful what you wish for! (I hope he gets to read this, it will make him laugh... maybe :look:)
I heard he was visiting friends in Portland, Maine. I only know one person that lives in Portland, soooo, Did he have a walker? ;)

Somebody quick throw a tomato at it!

I'm disgusted, the USH version was awful, EVERYTHING was awful. Awful CGI (Actually laughed at it), Effects, really no story, Just pure randomness. It better be WAY above USH's...

Reactions: tankart150
There is hope.

Sun-and-cloud.jpg

In a way, I hope that sparks some hopeful optimism as there are some changes that I can see that improves the attraction, making it at least tolerable.

As long as it's better than Hollywood in overall enjoyibility and experience; you guys will have the better experience by a landslide. We do know that there will be additional cast members (with Ludricis being one of them), and with Fast 8; I could see some synergy from that film carry onto the attraction (like the addition of Kurt Russell, Jason Statham, or Scott Eastwood into the attraction).

The main thing to think about is the change of location. While yes, it's going to most likely be extremely similar to USH; I have to imagine that they will add new things that improve the overall experience. As with Fallon, I am giving it the benefit of the doubt, due to UOR's track record being at least good enough to justify that ray of hope.