Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 201 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting. If F&F is truly under a thrill ride, maybe they changed it due to hearing people were unhappy. Or maybe they labeled it differently because they didn't want more people upset.

I almost am having a thought that it could be putting it in the wrong place, as it seemed from when the ride was going vertical that the attraction would use the 360.

Reactions: tankart150
This may suggest this is a ride similar to ROTM to people that don't know better, which is certainly isn't...They just keep piling on the disappointment haha

@Disneyhead did seem to hint that there are things added to Supercharged, and that at this point; I am not going to be surprised that this isn't going to be as bad as some people think it'll be.

That said, to ask; did they already had hiring done for ride operations on Supercharged? I would wonder that, because if it was when they began the testings, that could be telling.

@Disneyhead did seem to hint that there are things added to Supercharged, and that at this point; I am not going to be surprised that this isn't going to be as bad as some people think it'll be.

That said, to ask; did they already had hiring done for ride operations on Supercharged? I would wonder that, because if it was when they began the testings, that could be telling.
As far as I'm concerned, as long as the 360 room is the climax of the ride it can never satisfy me...But I like to be surprised

Reactions: belloq87
Simpsons is under Thrill as well. I personally think they might have axed the 3-D, but it's still a simulator, at least for a majority of the ride.

After looking at the map, Simpsons is actually placed in the 3D/4D.

I would not be surprised that we are just assuming that the map should be the penultimate be all for guessing what Supercharged may turn out in the end.

I would not be surprised that we are just assuming that the map should be the penultimate be all for guessing what Supercharged may turn out in the end.

That's weird, it's under the Thrill tab on the app.

Attachments

• IMG_6713.PNG
    IMG_6713.PNG
    701.1 KB · Views: 25
To ask, would you say that Skull Island's climax is the 360 room as-well, or is it the animatronic Kong?
I think the question is better asked what is supposed to be the climax and what actually is...I think creative wanted the AA to be the final punch of the ride....Is it? For some yes, for others the ride really is just one big hodgepodge of a climax...

Simpsons is under Thrill as well. I personally think they might have axed the 3-D, but it's still a simulator, at least for a majority of the ride.
I'm curious to see how this works...wont it be missing a bit of depth without the glasses?

I think the question is better asked what is supposed to be the climax and what actually is...I think creative wanted the AA to be the final punch of the ride....Is it? For some yes, for others the ride really is just one big hodgepodge of a climax...

I'm curious to see how this works...wont it be missing a bit of depth without the glasses?
They could be going for the ShowScan kind of effect (running the film at 60fps is what causes the feeling of motion, not the 3D)

I think you’d be crazy to think that this will be a carbon copy of USH. I’m fully expecting this to be get the same treatment as Kong.

My expectations are low and hopefully that leads to be possibility of me being surprised. Even if it turns out to be terrible, I won’t be disappointed.

Maybe it'll be like Simpsons where you don't actually wear 3-D glasses, but the screen seems to have elements that pop out and involve you in the animation.

I could have swore on my life that Simpson’s was 3D. I should probably try it again as I’ve only done it once and I didn’t really enjoy it.

Reactions: hishedale

Then I would just blame that Universal hasn't had a good track record on putting things in their map/app in the right places.

Maybe it'll be like Simpsons where you don't actually wear 3-D glasses, but the screen seems to have elements that pop out and involve you in the animation.

I could have swore on my life that Simpson’s was 3D. I should probably try it again as I’ve only done it once and I didn’t really enjoy it.

I find this all funny for I see it mentioned that they list it as 3D and I keep thinking I missed something...BttF nor the Simpson used 3D, I recall Spiderman upgrading. The dome was cool many years back.

In some was, when polarized hit movies the most recent time, I liked that they use it more for depth the tricks. But at a theme park, Disney did their first couple of films well...by the time UOR opened Kong, they do the bats well, that is good for a theme park.

On the plus side, didn’t they pull the 3D from Hollywood’s boy Wizard?

Maybe it made it easier to understand they might as well just show the 360 w/o 3D?