Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 200 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would like to know why everyone is genuinely unhappy with this upcoming attraction? Is it the IP? The type of ride it will be? Share :)

I will go hide in a corner now :bolt:
I was really hoping for a meet and greet with an animatronic Vin Diesel....I'm sure many carry my same opinion

and oh gawd, have I discovered time travel?!

Reactions: Joel
That's interesting. And you can where the show area with the cars, from the released artist's concept, is.

It also looks like Dom's Dodge Charger will be out in front.

It does make me interested, could they have Supercharged ready for softs in Late November/early December, to iron out and finalize the attraction? I don't think Skull Island had themselves into he map until close to softly opening, correct? So perhaps this could be an indicator?

Reactions: Coasted
To throw a question out there to the people who didnt like Kong. Do you think you will like F&F better?

Meh, 3D screen/simulator stuff is already getting old and overused at Universal theme parks so I won't like it as much as the Mummy and Jurassic Park rides. I'm not saying F&F will be bad, but it will not as impressive and I'm getting tired of one practical effect attraction being replaced by a simulator ride.