Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 219 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well the ride will have a video of a car screeching tires and revving it's engine, so the video is more accurate than the Jaws pic.

F&F famous for cars, but you sit in a 'bus' surrounded by cars ... Mario Kart let's hope doesn't do the same!?

IMG_8961.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Prototype_82
Quick photo update from yesterday. I won't have time to post to my site or YouTube for a few days, so thought I'd share them here. It's looking pretty good. Just needs some embellishments and detail work here and there.

P1130901.jpg

P1130897.jpg

P1130899.jpg

P1130900.jpg

P1130914.jpg

P1130904.jpg

You can see that the building to the right of the Supercharged entrance is now themed, the one in the concept art that Twitter confused with the Ghirardelli facade. Says Port of San Francisco on it:
P1130909.jpg

The old Disaster entrance area looks nice and clean with it's new slightly different color brickwork all done:
P1130883.jpg

Some work still going on at this awning:
P1130886.jpg

No change at former Disaster exit:
P1130888.jpg

Wide shot of the area from Central Park:
P1130919.jpg

I thought that because the ride was going to be virtual queue that it wouldn’t have stand by. Does this mean that you can choose to do the virtual queue and look at the hawt carz or the regular single file queue?

I thought that because the ride was going to be virtual queue that it wouldn’t have stand by. Does this mean that you can choose to do the virtual queue and look at the hawt carz or the regular single file queue?

Note that the sign for Express show's that and the virtual queue.

I am going to give a guess, Stand-By and Single Riders will have the normal queue set-up, while Express and Virtual Queue will give the option for guests to have an indoor experience or to just go to the attraction itself.

Note that the sign for Express show's that and the virtual queue.

I am going to give a guess, Stand-By and Single Riders will have the normal queue set-up, while Express and Virtual Queue will give the option for guests to have an indoor experience or to just go to the attraction itself.
This is how Fallon is now. There is the normal entrance for Return Time and Express guests (go straight to get their colored ticket.) But there is also a standby line, where you wait in the outside covered queue until there's some extra room for more to be let in and get their own colored tickets.

Seems after so many people complained that they just wanted to stand in line they gave in.

I do like single rider option though. Wish Fallon had that.

This is how Fallon is now. There is the normal entrance for Return Time and Express guests (go straight to get their colored ticket.) But there is also a standby line, where you wait in the outside covered queue until there's some extra room for more to be let in and get their own colored tickets.

Seems after so many people complained that they just wanted to stand in line they gave in.

I do like single rider option though. Wish Fallon had that.

Then if I was to guess, they are taking the lesson's learned from Fallon on queue set-up, and taking that to Supercharged. The question, is how Single Rider works; as I would imagine that would bypass the entire queue altogether.

Then if I was to guess, they are taking the lesson's learned from Fallon on queue set-up, and taking that to Supercharged. The question, is how Single Rider works; as I would imagine that would bypass the entire queue altogether.
Yea, singles probably skip the wander-around bit with cars, and walk by them in a normal queue set up.

Standby will likely wait in a boring queue, and then be let into the wander-around queueless queue after, like they do at Fallon.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Yea, singles probably skip the wander-around bit with cars, and walk by them in a normal queue set up.

Standby will likely wait in a boring queue, and then be let into the wander-around queueless queue after, like they do at Fallon.

One question to ask, is on the set-up of levels. Has it been said if Supercharged is multi-level based for the queue?

Why is there a lighting rig behind the facade? Weird

I've thought of that, and I would think maybe that means we're seeing signs that they may be finalizing the attraction? We did get word here on the forums of the rumor of a possible December soft, and that seeing stuff like those lighting rigs would make me think we may not be that far ahead of seeing Supercharged welcome guest's to iron out the kinks.

Reactions: Coasted