Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 236 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting that this has a parental advisory. Maybe we'll be witnessing a meltdown from Tyrese about The Rock? :D
:clap:

In all seriousness though, when I used to go to Hollywood on a bi-weekly basis, I remember there being some backlash for the dance scene in the musion scene for the skimpy outfits the characters wore and the “grinding”. Nothing major, but between that (if it stays in the pre-show) and the gun violence and deaths in the tunnel portion, it may be them playing it safe.

Last edited:
Parental advisory for all you cookiepusses candy asses out there!

maxresdefault.jpg

:clap:

In all seriousness though, when I used to go to Hollywood on a bi-weekly basis, I remember there being some backlash for the dance scene in the musion scene for the skimpy outfits the characters wore and the “grinding”. Nothing major, but between that (if it stays in the pre-show) and the gun violence and deaths in the tunnel portion, it may be them playing it safe.
It may be one thing to complain about the skimpy outfits, but it would be pretty stupid to complain about the gun violence; especially for Hollywood, where there is a stunt show there where people are shot up, beat up, blown up, set on fire, and even thrown into corrosive acid. Not to mention the violent clips they show on the tour (End of Scarface, Michael Myers’ severed head being held, etc.)

So yeah, introducing that into the ride would be nothing scandalous for Uni.