Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How not to be picked for an attraction. Cross your arms or place them on your hips in defiance. Our man Bri appears to have not been in the mood. The other three appear to have been picked in the end so it all worked out.

COVRscPVEAAon4r.jpg
Last year at Disaster, my GF, who was standing behind me & unknowing to me, was fervidly pointing at me for them to pick me. To her surprise, they picked her instead. So she had a nice memorable green screen Mutha Nature extra portrayal.

I'm really going to miss Disaster/Earthquake, too. And not just for nostalgia reasons, although that's part of it (as much fun as modern USF is, there's hardly anything left of the park I fell in love with back in 1993). It was just a really nice change of pace from the more frenetic offerings in the park.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I was also there for the last show. While I didn't ride it every time I went to the parks, it was still something I remember growing up with.

Someone made and gave out some Disaster Studios "Final Take" buttons so that was cool. My friend also did the last show and I think she did a very good sendoff.

I will miss Disaster, but it was time for a change unfortunately.

I was also there for the last show. While I didn't ride it every time I went to the parks, it was still something I remember growing up with.

Someone made and gave out some Disaster Studios "Final Take" buttons so that was cool. My friend also did the last show and I think she did a very good sendoff.

yeah they only had like 20 of them though. they ran out right before me. I wanted to get one for my partner but couldn't

How not to be picked for an attraction. Cross your arms or place them on your hips in defiance. Our man Bri appears to have not been in the mood. The other three appear to have been picked in the end so it all worked out.

COVRscPVEAAon4r.jpg

Well that's not how they looked when they were picked from the audience.... And Mike ran up instead of me. Not bitter at all.

Reactions: Brian G.
I'm constantly perplexed by people who claim this wasn't a good attraction. It pretty objectively was well-scripted, genuinely funny, entertaining, and at times, very impressive.

But, alright. The condescension continues. :rolleyes:

Yea, I don't get it either. Hilarious, great performances, and the Earthquake sequence was great.

That was Jwhee who made the buttons. He and I and a few others were the last ones in line. Definitely the only time I've ever enjoyed riding it and all the affects were finally working!

COVRscPVEAAon4r.jpg

:lol: No, I was on-board with it.

I was at USF this morning, signage was down and walls were up. There was a lot of confused guests wondering why they couldn't go on the ride either.

this was the last attraction where you kinda felt part of the a live film set. Back before special effects were all CGI. Sad to see it go, but totally understand why.