Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 264 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes, but DHS still has a plethora of expansion space and will for years to come. At USF, every bit of space is at a premium.

USF has multiple things that can be used or replaced like:

MIB Pad, Kidzone/ET, Shrek 4D, Revenge of The Mummy, Fear Factor Live, and MIB.

Eventually, things will come and go, as change and evolution is always something seen in any form of entertainment.

DHS, you have Echo Lake/Indy/ST, RnRC, Animation Courtyard, and maybe Tower if things eventually go south in the terms of a license being dropped for Disney and CBS.

Back to Drupercharged, has there been any form of an update of the results of that preview night a few day's back?

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Depending on what happens with Nintendo, I think Springfield will go before the expansion pad is used. The third park, Lost Continent's replacement, and potentially Jurassic Park's replacement will be bigger priorities, and by the time Studios is ready for something, the Simpsons contract will be up.

Depending on what happens with Nintendo, I think Springfield will go before the expansion pad is used. The third park, Lost Continent's replacement, and potentially Jurassic Park's replacement will be bigger priorities, and by the time Studios is ready for something, the Simpsons contract will be up.
I believe you mean "the Jurassic Park addition".

giphy.gif

USF has multiple things that can be used or replaced like:

MIB Pad, Kidzone/ET, Shrek 4D, Revenge of The Mummy, Fear Factor Live, and MIB.

Eventually, things will come and go, as change and evolution is always something seen in any form of entertainment.

DHS, you have Echo Lake/Indy/ST, RnRC, Animation Courtyard, and maybe Tower if things eventually go south in the terms of a license being dropped for Disney and CBS.
DHS doesn’t have to replace. They have plenty of expansion room they could just add capacity. Acres upon acres of it. They annoyingly don’t, of course- but they have that option. USF doesn’t. That was his point.
Land is infinitely more at a premium at USF than DHS. Its not even close.

You can’t just move backstage areas like it’s RCT.

I know people will love to point out that there’s hundreds of acres that UOR now owns where things could be moved to, but that’s not how things work. USF and IOA both need significant back of house areas and staging areas that are close to where they are actually building helps lot.

I know people will love to point out that there’s hundreds of acres that UOR now owns where things could be moved to, but that’s not how things work. USF and IOA both need significant back of house areas and staging areas that are close to where they are actually building helps lot.
Uni-tilidors!

Who are you talking to? Did someone mention moving anything at USF or IoA?

All I saw was replacement talk or the MiB expansion pad. Outside of that... what are you talking about?

ETA: just saw last post of last page. Whoops. Quote next time Nick! :D

Reactions: Joel
Why do people assume that Universal wouldn’t instantly renew the Simpsons contract?

I can see the Simpsons Ride not lasting much longer. But, after building out Springfield and Kang + Kong, I don’t see Simpsons going away soon.
I see Simpsons biting the dust sooner than later...That ride system is ancient...Ironically, F&F was rumored to replace BTTF at one point back before the Simpsons..

Are we just going to ignore this?

While all this talk about things that aren't Drupercharged is fun, how about we talk about the attraction?

;)

To ask this again, as it was buried underneath, has anyone heard results of that preview night a few days back?

Who are you talking to? Did someone mention moving anything at USF or IoA?

All I saw was replacement talk or the MiB expansion pad. Outside of that... what are you talking about?

ETA: just saw last post of last page. Whoops. Quote next time Nick! :D
I meant to quote the member, I was posting in somewhat of a hurry though and thought I already had.

Reactions: Andysol
While all this talk about things that aren't Drupercharged is fun, how about we talk about the attraction?

;)

To ask this again, as it was buried underneath, has anyone heard results of that preview night a few days back?

I'm not sure it was confirmed that that event actually involved people being able to get on the ride.

IF such an event took place, I have a feeling we would have heard some kind of reaction - positive or negative - by now through our various sources who might have their ears to the ground for that sort of thing.