Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 265 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not sure it was confirmed that that event actually involved people being able to get on the ride.

IF such an event took place, I have a feeling we would have heard some kind of reaction - positive or negative - by now through our various sources who might have their ears to the ground for that sort of thing.
I think it was an exec event? I would think execs wouldn’t be leaking info in any way. Especially when it could be easily traced back to them.
I don't know if this was mentioned previously, but the height requirement for this ride is higher than Reign of Kong's. F&F is 40 inches, and ROK is 36.
That’s fascinating. I thought F&F was using the exact same ride vehicle as Kong too. I wonder if there’s some effect (ground shaking?) that would impact the safety harnesses and height limits?

I'm not sure it was confirmed that that event actually involved people being able to get on the ride.

IF such an event took place, I have a feeling we would have heard some kind of reaction - positive or negative - by now through our various sources who might have their ears to the ground for that sort of thing.
Oh, the event happened. It was execs though, not regular TMs, so that's why you aren't hearing any sort of reactions.

Here's a pic from Bio on the day I mentioned it:

That’s fascinating. I thought F&F was using the exact same ride vehicle as Kong too. I wonder if there’s some effect (ground shaking?) that would impact the safety harnesses and height limits?
Ride Evac is another differentiator of height limits. Not saying that’s the case here, but it could be.

Oh, the event happened. It was execs though, not regular TMs, so that's why you aren't hearing any sort of reactions.

Here's a pic from Bio on the day I mentioned it:

That post certainly doesn’t prove some executive ride-through.“Wrap party” is just an assumption from Bio, and Bio has been known to be way off on their assessments/guesses before.

We can go based on what we saw with Kong. Didn’t we see engineers and some “executive type” people (suits) riding it about 2-3 weeks before TM previews? Or was it longer (I don’t remember exactly)?
There was never an “executive event” with Kong. Not that we were aware of at least, and certainly not during park hours.

There was an event and people did ride. That’s about as much as I know. It can be assumed it was important people and/or people that have been already working on the project, hence no leaks.

I believe the same folks that attended the ride event may have also attended the private function at Volcano Bay immediately afterwards.

Still waiting to hear about scheduled TM previews. Someday.

That post certainly doesn’t prove some executive ride-through.“Wrap party” is just an assumption from Bio, and Bio has been known to be way off on their assessments/guesses before.

We can go based on what we saw with Kong. Didn’t we see engineers and some “executive type” people (suits) riding it about 2-3 weeks before TM previews? Or was it longer (I don’t remember exactly)?
There was never an “executive event” with Kong. Not that we were aware of at least, and certainly not during park hours.
I was using Bio as simply a second hand source to show something happened back there. I know unequivocally that an event happened and rides happened.

Reactions: Brian G. and Alicia