Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 267 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Who doesn't love a run-down warehouse!

It's so good to see that this attraction has a queue to match the ride experience. At least no one will be getting pumped up for an awesome ride waiting in there.

Im sure a run-down warehouse is something Uni loves. Requires little imagination and design costs to build, upkeep for it can be minimal.

Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg

I mean, if the queue excites you, more power to you! I wasn't trying to personally offend anybody.
Car enthusiasts will love it I can tell you that. I know many who geek out over the cars in front of Mel’s and the ones outside the gift shop of F&F currently.

The queue will certainly have an appeal to the key demographic of the franchise, but for most it isn’t anything to get overly excited about.

Car enthusiasts will love it I can tell you that. I know many who geek out over the cars in front of Mel’s and the ones outside the gift shop of F&F currently.

The queue will certainly have an appeal to the key demographic of the franchise, but for most it isn’t anything to get overly excited about.
I don't know about the car enthusiast. Maybe the GP that thinks they are car guys but I consider myself more than a little familiar with muscle and rice having worked in the industry for more than 20 years and I just am sad at what they put out there for cars. They tend to be props more than the real things. I ran the VINs on the two they had out by AA to hype the last movie and was very disappointed at what I found. At least they didn't destroy any real classic iron survivors in the process of creating these.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joel and Andysol
I don't know about the car enthusiast. Maybe the GP that thinks they are car guys but I consider myself more than a little familiar with muscle and rice having worked in the industry for more than 20 years and I just am sad at what they put out there for cars. They tend to be props more than real things, I ran the VINs on the two they had out by AA to hype the last movie and was very disappointed at what I found. At least they didn't destroy any real classic iron survivors in the process of creating these.
I’m just telling you what I hear from friends and the GP about the cars at Mel’s and at F&F.

You’re right though, it’ll probably be the GP more than anything that are fascinated with it.

The cars are “replicas” of the “prop” cars from the films. Fans of the series will love having their photo taken with them cause they recognize them from the movies. They are kinda like characters.

Even I thought it was cool when I realized the one in the gift shop was one from the parachuting scene, equipped with parachute hooks and all.

However, being that they’re replicas and movie prop cars, they’re not real muscle cars, no. Movie magic and all, ya know.

I’m reminded of the nineties when I saw the Flintstones movie car in the boneyard. It was like a modified golf cart. Good times. Memories.

I don't know about the car enthusiast. Maybe the GP that thinks they are car guys but I consider myself more than a little familiar with muscle and rice having worked in the industry for more than 20 years and I just am sad at what they put out there for cars. They tend to be props more than the real things. I ran the VINs on the two they had out by AA to hype the last movie and was very disappointed at what I found. At least they didn't destroy any real classic iron survivors in the process of creating these.

I don’t fit the demo, but I think the cars i’ve Seen around CBBR are real and i’ve seen what I think were cool cars around CBBR (they seem to change as I am pretty sure it has been different cars each time I have stayed there, but I am not a car expert nor enthusiast (not even a wannabe)...

I don’t fit the demo, but I think the cars i’ve Seen around CBBR are real and i’ve seen what I think were cool cars around CBBR (they seem to change as I am pretty sure it has been different cars each time I have stayed there, but I am not a car expert nor enthusiast (not even a wannabe)...
The cars at CBBR are real as are the ones at Mel's. Very valuable cars actually.

The F&F cars i'm not 100% sure of because i've not seen them being driven yet, but from what i've been told they do run.