Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 289 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The past few attractions openings have brought in new posters to discuss said attractions. The majority came with good faith in discussing and debating, some did not. If you see a poster who is doing drive by postings, making generalizations, sh*t posting, or trying to rile up the community please report it to the mod community. Do not respond as that is what they are looking for.

IU and the mod team is not against negative or contrary opinions but back them up with reasoning, don't use logical fallacies, ad hominem attacks, or drive by postings.

I mean, it's no "Furiously waiting," but the idea of using a party bus to disguise the fact you're not doing individual cars like any rational person would expect is pretty inspired.

Today is going to be like watching Wall-E fans at a Cars premiere ... :popcorn:

tenor.gif

Reactions: NashvilleTrio
wait i'm a bit behind, does this ride use 3D or what?
No 3D.

Just rode it, pretty cheesy (like the movies) but frankly pretty fun. Anyone too big a sour puss to just enjoy this ride for what it is, has lost anything I'd call a love for theme parks. No this isn't game changing, but it's bright and fun and will create lots of great memories for people, so I think it's going to be a win.

No 3D.

Just rode it, pretty cheesy (like the movies) but frankly pretty fun. Anyone too big a sour puss to just enjoy this ride for what it is, has lost anything I'd call a love for theme parks. No this isn't game changing, but it's bright and fun and will create lots of great memories for people, so I think it's going to be a win.
Can you say if there is an extra scene or not?

Reactions: Ashhanbre
No 3D.

:thumbsup: Thanks for the first hand perspective.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ridgepole
So, if soft openings happen in the next two weeks, is there any chance it'll be open for Grad Bash? I mean, I highly doubt it, but I figured I'd ask just in case, that way I can see if I need to visit again after it officially opens.

Can you say if there is an extra scene or not?

Not really, obviously the queue scenes are new, and there is a pretty cool "travelling" effect transition between two scenes, but it pretty much follows the USH version. I'm admittedly not very familiar with the films so, I'd imagine there was a ton of references and easter eggs that passed me clean by.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
So, if soft openings happen in the next two weeks, is there any chance it'll be open for Grad Bash? I mean, I highly doubt it, but I figured I'd ask just in case, that way I can see if I need to visit again after it officially opens.
Don’t think they soft open rides during GradBash but could be wrong.

Reactions: WolfmanJ
Not really, obviously the queue scenes are new, and there is a pretty cool "travelling" effect transition between two scenes, but it pretty much follows the USH version. I'm admittedly not very familiar with the films so, I'd imagine there was a ton of references and easter eggs that passed me clean by.
So there is officially nothing after the 360 tunnel? No punctuation mark on the end like Kong?

Can you explain this a little more in detail. Nothing that would get you in trouble/aren't allowed to speak on, of course.

I’m returning real quick just to give some additional thoughts to the mix. I’ve been on twice this morning and I’m going to be honest, this is abysmal. This is actively worse than Kong in almost every single way (it’s even about two min shorter — I timed it at 5:30 on my second ride). I had extremely low expectations going in after seeing the Hollywood version on YouTube waaaaay back when it opened, but this was still worse than I expected. No one in my party was happy with the experience at all and feel extremely bad for the TM’s that are going to hear the nonstop complaints.

I’m returning real quick just to give some additional thoughts to the mix. I’ve been on twice this morning and I’m going to be honest, this is abysmal. This is actively worse than Kong in almost every single way (it’s even about two min shorter — I timed it at 5:30 on my second ride). I had extremely low expectations going in after seeing the Hollywood version on YouTube waaaaay back when it opened, but this was still worse than I expected. No one in my party was happy with the experience at all and feel extremely bad for the TM’s that are going to hear the nonstop complaints.

here they come...

Reactions: RevFreako

Mind expanding on why you think it doesn't work and is bad? Or is it too soon/don't want to get in trouble with UOR?