Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 321 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
UntriedDeepFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

Yeah, I never bought "at least the GP will like it!" The GP isn't as dumb as we make them out to be. Even casual fans will think a Fast and Furious ride that neither goes fast nor furious is a terrible idea.

And as far as how long this attraction will last? Well... Shrek 4D and Fear Factor Live are probably leaving soon. So guess we have our new "worst attraction in the park" scrapegoat for the next decade or so. :shrug:

We get the point @SpatulaShack, stop spamming the thread with social media posts.
Sorry but explain to me how I am spamming the thread? I'm posting reviews from the GP being posted in real time on the opening day of a major attraction in a thread about the attraction in question. Spam implies I'm posting the same tweets over and over when I am actually posting them as they come in.

I find them interesting and directly related to what we are discussing in the thread... in particular the responses from Universal. Remembering back to other ride openings on this forum and we were doing the exact same thing (updates via social media from the GP). The only difference here is that these are negative.

Sorry but explain to me how I am spamming the thread? I'm posting reviews from the GP being posted in real time on the opening day of a major attraction in a thread about the attraction in question. Spam implies I'm posting the same tweets over and over when I am actually posting them as they come in.

I find them interesting and directly related to what we are discussing in the thread... in particular the responses from Universal. Remembering back to other ride openings on this forum and we were doing the exact same thing (updates via social media from the GP). The only difference here is that these are negative.
With respect to the moderators, I agree with this. Posting all of these reviews does a good job to show the extent to which the public dislikes the attraction. It adds to the discussion. Just my opinion.