Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yep, it's pretty much a perfect fit. Not that F&F should be an exact copy of TT and obviously a rectangular building would make better use of the space.

BWfDGaT.jpg

If it was a similar ride to TT, you would need a long stretch to get the desired speed.

Building it inside a tunnel eliminates a lot of problems that the Florida weather brings.

Something along these lines would be perfect.

This is the exact scene I thought of when doing a long portion as it would have to remain covered to stay within the story

Reactions: Clive and Scott W.
Yes, I have met many teens that have it together and know their manners. My sister raised a monster whom I dislike terribly. I think it is because she had such issues having the child and now works as a banker. Money shuts them up and makes them seem proper to her. Each girl has her own horse!

Regarding old, I was just as judgemental when I was 22 years old. So cool it baby cakes. :)

(MadDog is going to choke on his own spit reading that last sentence)

:lmao:

If it was a similar ride to TT, you would need a long stretch to get the desired speed.

Building it inside a tunnel eliminates a lot of problems that the Florida weather brings.

Something along these lines would be perfect.

Wow, that's really cool. You totally won me over. And the other post shows a TT ride could work there. Ughhhh!!!

Reactions: Scott W.
I hear those are uncomfortable is that true?

I'll be honest, I have never, NEVER had a pleasant experience with a coaster of that type. I am excited about Tron, because they have an option for those who don't want to lay their backs on the trains and I hope more coasters like it for major theme parks incorporate something similar, as that's the only way I will ever ride an attraction with that tech.

They don't probably have the room but they could simulate a wreck with either a heartline roll or a smooth corkscrew. I still like the idea of a hybrid dark ride with a coaster section at the end. A nice launch to kickstart the coaster section and off you go. They could have the dark ride be snooping through San Fran looking for the bad guys.

They don't probably have the room but they could simulate a wreck with either a heartline roll or a smooth corkscrew. I still like the idea of a hybrid dark ride with a coaster section at the end. A nice launch to kickstart the coaster section and off you go. They could have the dark ride be snooping through San Fran looking for the bad guys.
I would love to see a coaster with rotation built in to simulate the drifting on the turns.

I've been thinking about how I would make the ride and this idea appeared. I think it would make the ride a little too intense but what if a car could flip over your car?

Ive got a rough idea for the whole ride and once I find a way to display it, I'll post it.

Reactions: SkiBum
I've been thinking about how I would make the ride and this idea appeared. I think it would make the ride a little too intense but what if a car could flip over your car?

Ive got a rough idea for the whole ride and once I find a way to display it, I'll post it.
All these great ideas! I'm starting to imagine one of the best rides ever created and I don't even like F&F, there's so much potential.