Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wasn't there another F&F section on the tram tour with real ca s that moved, for a little stunt effect?

I disagree, supercharge was a part of the tram tour, a longer experience to a classic ride, and a very long one at that. Basing an attraction on that one section without going all Kong on it will be a disaster, IMO.

The west coast has a different outlook to their parks, and the tram tour itself is a big part of any good word. I have a feeling it will get massacred here.

Yeah. They had the dancing VW GTI's on kuka arms lol...

Reactions: Derek R
Wasn't there another F&F section on the tram tour with real ca s that moved, for a little stunt effect?

Yuppers, the two cars on robotic arms. The simulated film a chance and gunfire before having the robotic arms lift them in the air and have them dance around.

That basically is what Gringotts is.:shrug:
I remember seeing the original promo reel of that ride system and thought it was planned for Gringotts. Its actually very, very different.

I always thought it would have been a cool system for a Real Simpson's ride.

Reactions: Derek R
No, not the actual segment, I meant a physical set piece added to the ride.

I think it should be pointed out though that the Tram tour is first and foremost a studio backlot tour, with amusement attraction added along the way to help keep things going and tie things to the theme park side of the Studios. Trust me when I say there are plenty of physical set pieces on the tram.

The previous Fast & Furious section didn't bother me when I saw it in person. It's a 2-minute section of the 45-minute Tram Tour. It wasn't anything that would seem out of place in Lights Motors Action either.

Well, from what we are hearing, the entire building is coming down completely. At least, that's how I have understood it.

Yeah the Building maybe coming Down but could the art with the Cars be the Exit?
They Could leave the Entrance Que(as the exit) the same So it Could still be used for HHN ?
Or could they be Building the Exit Que like that to replace the current Disaster Entrance Que for HHN ?

Yeah the Building maybe coming Down but could the art with the Cars be the Exit?
They Could leave the Entrance Que(as the exit) the same So it Could still be used for HHN ?
Or could they be Building the Exit Que like that to replace the current Disaster Entrance Que for HHN ?

They theoretically could do all those things, but at this moment we have no idea how they exactly plan on implementing the ride and ride system, so we don't know how they plan on using that space. I think it would be better to assume right now that the whole area will be demoed with little actually spaced being reused in a way it currently is. We aren't even 100% sure on if it's going to be clone of the USH version (there seems to be some difference in opinion by some of the posters here that have pretty reliable sources.) All I can say is that, from how I interpreted the posts anyways, it seems they may be looking at the area where the Beetlejuice theater is now as the main entrance for the attraction.

Reactions: Ultranel
Someone mentioned in this week's OU podcast about if they themed the area around Beetlejuice to L.A. that they'd have two different areas themed to the same city...though one is Hollywood/Beverly Hills.

Honestly I don't think this is a big deal as L.A. has a lot of different types of areas.

If you look at Google Maps, they have a fence to backstage, but it goes pretty far before you get to actual backstage stuff. They could move that area back a bit and have a pretty decent size area IMO, plus it was also mentioned they could do something with Louie's pizza, that side could have a more L.A. looking facade, or even become Dom's restaurant.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Did you ever see this? It was literally the most embarrassing thing ever. It was like 100000000x worse than Supercharged.

WTF was that?!

So glad I never got to see it!

So, I was surprised today when I was contacted by someone very clever here that has seen precisely what I have seen. He/She knew the hyper-details of what I know, exactly what is coming to Orlando. He also knew the vehicle capacity. While he might be off by 6, I understand why as it is a bit unclear.

Needless to say, I was very impressed at his (or her) clever tenacity. This person surprised me only recently with something completely different I didn't know only to come back today and nail it.

My reaction was WOW. And then I smiled.

Hollywood is coming kids!