Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 161 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm happy they decided against the broken window style. I get that it's themed that way to be an old factory/warehouse (in what appears to be a bad neighborhood with gunshot holes in the glass)... but most people will see broken windows and think it looks bad for a first class theme park.

Kind of like Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama. I think that it's a wonderfully, realistically themed dinosaur roadside attraction (tourist trap) but guests often complain about it's lack of theming, as it just looks like carnival rides in a parking lot... even though it has been carefully themed to look like that.

Photo of test window inset from Bio back in Feb, gunshot holes and all:
View attachment 4036

Versus what they seem to be going with instead, also from Bio:
View attachment 4037

I dig the cleaner look as well...Everyone remember the Harry Potter mold picture from the redone Universal Store? Sometimes hyper-theming can work against you haha

giphy.gif

From Bio

I am going to give a prediction.

By August, walls will be down; and it will be similar to how Transformers in Singapore was closed off.

image.png
Just saw fate and the furious, and it was amazing. I was so inspired from all the pyrotechnics and stunts in this movie. This ride has so much potential for dramatic scenses w fire in them. I hope it's not a replica of Hollywood.

I really don't get how your comment got 7 likes and mine none. I literally added a review of the movie, a picture, and a suggestion. And all up you said was accept the disappointment. :mad:
As much as I would love to see pyrotechnics (like Eathquake/Disaster already had) and as much potential there is in the incredible action of the films could be in a ride. The truth is it will most likely be just like the Hollywood ride but with the preshows done without the tram and some elements added in background of the film, like Golden Gate Bridge in the background, to change the setting to San Fran.

So, a comment about not getting your hopes up doesn't mean we don't agree with you, only that we've already given up hope. (Unfortunately.)

As much as I would love to see pyrotechnics (like Eathquake/Disaster already had) and as much potential there is in the incredible action of the films could be in a ride. The truth is it will most likely be just like the Hollywood ride but with the preshows done without the tram and some elements added in background of the film, like Golden Gate Bridge in the background, to change the setting to San Fran.

So, a comment about not getting your hopes up doesn't mean we don't agree with you, only that we've already given up hope. (Unfortunately.)

I don't think fire and projected screens will ever play nice.

I think by this stage, everybody is just wanting this project open so Universal can move onto the next big thing.