Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 272 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They stopped using Disaster because of Hogwart’s Express? How would they get around that this time?
USF would need to stay open later than IOA.

When's the last time Universal didn't open something on a Thursday? That seems to be their day of the week this decade.
Volcano Bay opened on May 25th, 2017 - a Wednesday.

If you’re speaking to a specific attraction, Skull Island: Reign of Kong opened on July 13th, 2016, also a Wednesday.

Last edited:
Perhaps it has already been posted, but I can confirm/second that Oceaneering is the ride system engineer for this attraction. I can also confirm that their team is getting a fair amount of exasperated stares at this point.

1.) I think @Joe may of been the one dropping that Oceaneering bomb before you, and that it's not surprising.

2.) They should, heck, I'm giving them the stare of burning eye.

I wonder if any possible ventures of trackless technology with Oceaneering are being re-considered? (aka SLOP, anything else they are planning.)

I would honestly think they shouldn't be burned for a rush-job, especially considering that Drupercharged is seeming to deal with a hand of..issues.

Not to mention, last I checked, they are still a go for Pets in Hollywood, so it would be a little late to change that and whatever they are doing in Beijing.

I would honestly think they shouldn't be burned for a rush-job, especially considering that Drupercharged is seeming to deal with a hand of..issues.

Not to mention, last I checked, they are still a go for Pets in Hollywood, so it would be a little late to change that and whatever they are doing in Beijing.

But Parkscope posted that Universal rode it and it wasn't dealing with issues and Universal brass was really happy with it on March 7.

This was supposed to be a 2017 opening. Can it still be considered a rush job?

Ok... my telling you all about VDL on Kong was under the guidance that it was Oceaneering working with VDL. So Oceaneering was heavily involved on Kong. To add to my embarassment, it now seems as though it is possible that VDL wasn’t ever involved at all.

And the new news is that F&F is just as trackless as Kong... no busbar or anything. The other info that probably should be taken with a grain of salt is that this attraction was supposed to be open two months ago.