Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^^

Correct me if i'm wrong here but I believe Fast and Furious is using the same 3D glasses as Kong. It will just be in higher resolution, might be wrong.

^ that's the assumption, yes. Just makes sense.

My god, I can't contain my excitement for F&F. I hope it's completely immersive and doesn't have too many "this is an attraction" give aways like Kong and Minion Mayhem have.

^ those few seconds in Kong are my absolute favorite. It's a few split seconds of total immersion. I agree that I'd like to see some intense wind effects. I wish Transformers had stronger wind effects. There's some, but it's weak.

Reactions: William
Does anyone know what they going to do with the Courthouse Square. Will there be some re-enactment of the famous scene from Back To The Future?

Does anyone know what they going to do with the Courthouse Square. Will there be some re-enactment of the famous scene from Back To The Future?
Welcome to the forums!

As of now, nothing is confirmed for Courthouse Square during the Nighttime Studio Tour. Rumors have gone around for quite awhile now that they'd implement some sort of mini-performance of the famous scene from the first Back to the Future film, but it's currently still in a state of speculation.

On the other hand, new lighting rigs have been spotted on the roofs of the buildings surrounding the Courthouse. They have something planned, at least.

I sincerely hope that the Night Time Tour isn't just overhyped. It'd be nice if it was something a bit "more" than just different lighting and a few characters coming out. I'd like to see something exciting!

Hopefully our KUKA Door for Fast and Furious works I know Gringotts in Orlando has not been working since it opened 

Hopefully our KUKA Door for Fast and Furious works I know Gringotts in Orlando has not been working since it opened
The hidden door on the Kuka arm in Gringotts has had issues, but it HAS worked since opening.

Also, us having a Kuka door in F&F is totally a rumor and in my opinion unnecessary. If F&F will be truly 360 and the exit will have a projection on it as well, they can simply use a similar system to the screen doors they had in T23D. More practical.

Not EVERYTHING has to have the Kuka technology integrated.

With that said, in my dreams I'd love to see a physical helicopter on an inverted kuka arm go around the trams, ready to "attack".

Reactions: Alexshow.
Yes, I would like the Night Tours to add something to the roster of attractions. With it not being offered every day on the summer season, (as it said in the original press release) then I am thinking it will not be what we are hoping it to be.

As of now, the KUKA-powered exit door in Escape from Gringotts is not operational. That, however, is a separate topic.

It has not been confirmed that Supercharged will utilize the KUKA technology. The rumors I've heard are in regard to it being used for elements during the actual attraction, but nothing for the exit of the show building itself.

Reactions: Aaron