Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 214 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was wondering if the musion bits would be converted to standing room preshows, but it’s definitely looking like they’ll be the first stops on the bus just like the Hollywood version.

Well yeah, the last thing dom says is "DRIVER MOVE THAT VEHICLE!" before you move into the main show room. Not sure how that line or setup would work in a standing room pre-show.

Well yeah, the last thing dom says is "DRIVER MOVE THAT VEHICLE!" before you move into the main show room. Not sure how that line or setup would work in a standing room pre-show.
They filmed new variations for the main 360 room so it was entirely possible that they could’ve re-filmed that too.

Remember, our version has two new characters not in the Hollywood version they have to work into the story.

They filmed new variations for the main 360 room so it was entirely possible that they could’ve re-filmed that too.

I highly doubt they re-filmed anything with Vin Diesel or many of the big named cast. The Hollywood version is a product of Universal Orlando's Creative team. Whatever they filmed the first time around was filmed knowing it would be used in Orlando. Having the cast come back would have been an enormous expense.

Last edited:
New proposed Universal Rule to mirror what they do in Florida with water management; If Universal opens a primarily screen based attraction, then they have to close down a primarily screen based attraction. Fallon opened. Terminator closed... Fast & Furious opens. Shrek closes. ;):lol: and so on.

New image? :poop:

Ooooh, yeah, awesome... an auto shop maintenance bay! The excitement is so palpable you can just feel it leaping off the screen! I can't wait to be reminded of getting my car's oil changed and tires rotated while on vacation!

If you're wondering what GP things, read the replies to that tweet :lmao:

Jack Nicholson for the win.

I like the new Test Track queue area...But I hated the old Test Track queue area. It always reminded me of long tedious waits in a auto repair facility...F&F area is giving me that same disturbing dirty dusty vibe. :ack:

100%. It's a strange decision to design a place where people are going to be waiting... to look like a place in which most people in real life don't enjoy waiting.

I know they're going for some kind of industrial-chic vibe, but I'm not feeling it. At all.

100%. It's a strange decision to design a place where people are going to be waiting... to look like a place in which most people in real life don't enjoy waiting.

I know they're going for some kind of industrial-chic vibe, but I'm not feeling it. At all.

I hope the queue has NO air conditioner to REALLY replicate the feeling of waiting to get your tires changed...

It looks bad. I mean, they're hyping up the songs in the queue. Like, sheesh. And the repeating those wires on the party buses from Kong is soooo tacky.

Anyways, people have noticed there's zero mention of 3D on the press release which is verrrry interesting...
I'm late to the party, but I did mention this at least two times in Late September/Early October.

Fallon is completely and utterly terrible. After my second ride I was embarrassed for Universal. F&F won't be great, but it'll be fine.
Just because one turd is better than the other does not a good ride make.

Both rides can be equally terrible.

Ooooh, yeah, awesome... an auto shop maintenance bay! The excitement is so palpable you can just feel it leaping off the screen! I can't wait to be reminded of getting my car's oil changed and tires rotated while on vacation!

Jack Nicholson for the win.

I quite liked this: 'Us fans want to come to Universal to be STIMulated not SIMulated'

I'm late to the party, but I did mention this at least two times in Late September/Early October.

I think the only other alternative is that Universal are discovering that saying 3D now has bad connotations.

Twitter replies to an UOR tweet isn't GP.

The GP are the ones blissfully unaware of its existence until they either see a commercial or walk into the park.
I agree that they aren't the typical GP in the sense that the people who just book a trip because they see "Fast & Furious" or "Toy Story" probably didn't do much research, just booked things or had someone book it for them.

However, just because you are aware of what Uni is doing doesn't automatically make you part of some super secret club. It's called brand loyalty. People that follow them obviously like the product enough to want them to do better and want to come to the parks. They may not even be huge fans, but casual observers. And the casual observer, who just came back from a trip, probably isn't happy to hear that what you're announcing looks an awful lot like that Kong ride. For a franchise called "The Fast and the Furious", no less.

What could be worse than HRRR’s queue?