Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Animal Kingdom Attractions

Favorite AK Attractions

• It's Tough To Be A Bug

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Dinosaur/Countdown To Extinction

Votes: 52 59.1%
  • Expedition Everest

Votes: 56 63.6%
  • Kali River Rapids

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris

Votes: 40 45.5%
  • Festival of The Lion King

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Rafiki's Planet Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pangani Forest Exploration Trail

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Flights of Wonder

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Maharajah Jungle Trek

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • The Boneyard

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Finding Nemo-The Musical

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Primeval Whirl

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Triceratops Spin

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Cretaceous Trail

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Tree Of Life

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters
Everest is my favorite, but i love Dinosaur (despite the fact that i scream like a little girl when i get on that ride) and i love Kali River Rapids a lot. the Safari is pretty cool as well

Dinosaur easily is the best/my favorite ride at Animal Kingdom
Finding Nemo Musical
The Safari
The River Rapids although no comparison to the one in IOA!
And Everest's Queue line is the bomb! Not a fan of the ride, not very fun, and it's too long.

My favorites are Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo - The Musical, and Expedition Everest.

I still haven't been on Kali River Rapids yet (one of the few attractions I haven't experienced at WDW)! I find that I really need to prepare for water rides - warm day, swim suit, ziploc bags, etc.

This park it's tough. My faves are both in conditions that I don't find acceptable, yet they're still better than anything else: Expedition Everest and Dinosaur.

This park needs alot to make it worth the price. As it stands right now, it's a second tier park.

cool little fact about the dinosour ride.

While viewed from the front of the building’s entrance, trees are seen just behind the building. However, these trees are on the building’s roof, and create the illusion that the building is quite smaller than it actually is.

Its the little things like this that set disney apart.

Last edited:
cool little fact about the dinosour ride.

While viewed from the front of the building’s entrance, trees are seen just behind the building. However, these trees are on the building’s roof, and create the illusion that the building is quite smaller than it actually is.

Its the little things like this that set disney apart.

I could go on and on about fun facts about Dinosaur. But yes, you are correct! It's to give guests the feeling that they actually go underground after the pre-show, when, in fact, the entrance to the ride is on a slope and the building itself is at ground-level.