Favorite Theme Park Music | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Theme Park Music

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which park has the BEST music

• Epcot

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Islands of Adventure

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Magic Kingdom

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Sea World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

• Universal Studios

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Hollywood Studios

• Total voters
I gotta say Epcot for sure. Followed by IOA. And third is easily MK. Although, recently I have really enjoyed the loop played outside the Diagonalley construction walls with Billy Joel and such.

I gotta say Epcot for sure. Followed by IOA. And third is easily MK. Although, recently I have really enjoyed the loop played outside the Diagonalley construction walls with Billy Joel and such.

I do too actually, you wonder if the construction crew gets sick of it

Even though it's changed, Epcot is still my favorite.

80's/90's Epcot had some of the greatest theme park music ever! Horizons, World of Motion, Living with the Land, Imagination, Wonders of Life, Universe of Energy, Spaceship Earth, and The Living Seas all had unbelievable original songs/themes. Ahh, the good 'ol days!

Awww I totally forgot about animal kingdom!!! Definite honorable mention, while the music is kinda corny for nemo and Chester and Hester's (Dino related songs yuk yuk yuk) a ton of it is awesome atmospheric stuff that fits with the culture perfectly and who doesn't love the street performers?!?! Those Latin dudes at discovery island are ballin