Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Florida Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually the parks do stay open for hotel guests though. i don't believe they close the gates to them. They basically just stop selling new tickets at the window and close the garage to new traffic..

What does a buyout mean? We are coming in next weekend and staying at Royal Pacific, does that mean we may not get in the park next weekend?
Buyout is usually after park hours or moving closing up to 6pm. Normally does not affect day guests but if you make friends you may get invited? Worth a shot
In the case of next weekend, it's causing IoA to close at 6 to day guests. Unfortunately though, this isn't a buyout that friends could get you into if what I heard is accurate.

Still at 40% of normal, but any improvement is improvement
It’s funny this comes out now as I’ll be flying out of state for the first time since last year this weekend to go to Dallas. Probably goes against everything I’ve been preaching, but I’m going to attend one of the World Series games.

The distancing measures in the ballpark seem pretty solid all in all. No worse than a theme park. Only 11,500 allowed in a park that holds over 52,000, all spaced appropriately and the minimum party size you can have to purchase tickets is four people, so they are trying to ensure that wherever people are coming from, they were already quarantined together (so to speak).

It’s funny this comes out now as I’ll be flying out of state for the first time since last year this weekend to go to Dallas. Probably goes against everything I’ve been preaching, but I’m going to attend one of the World Series games.

The distancing measures in the ballpark seem pretty solid all in all. No worse than a theme park. Only 11,500 allowed in a park that holds over 52,000, all spaced appropriately and the minimum party size you can have to purchase tickets is four people, so they are trying to ensure that wherever people are coming from, they were already quarantined together (so to speak).
Sounds like you have weighed the situation and made an informed opinion. Mask up, social distance, and carry on.

Not ready to fly yet but as most of my favorite things are still on hold, I haven't really been tempted. Disneyland and USH would've been my biggest but nothing. No Broadway shows so no NYC. No concerts are festivals anywhere.

Been thinking of driving to Dollywood from Florida but not sure how it's been operating and what attractions are open. It's a very show-driven park so wonder how that's working. And I imagine my favorite, Heartsong, is closed. Don't make fun of me. :lol:

I was predicting a night time show when they extended hours until ten, I was hoping for a death eater takeover, but this seems cool too!

Status
Not open for further replies.