Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

God, it is KILLING me to not be in Orlando right now. Im not moving there eventually FOR the parks, but its the greatest perk imaginable. Id 100% be there today if I could! Hope everyone enjoys!

My thoughts

Virtual Line will only be used when the queue is full, preventing the line from spilling into Hogsmeade.

Honestly I don’t expect it to be used often beyond maybe a one or two day test.

Thanks guys - I guess my next question is...will they turn people away? My guess is no, but I am curious if the line gets too long if they'll shut down the virtual queue if it gets too late.

Thanks guys - I guess my next question is...will they turn people away? My guess is no, but I am curious if the line gets too long if they'll shut down the virtual queue if it gets too late.
They will likely cut off the virtual Line if it gets too full of reservations, and maybe reopen it if capacity allows later.

Lol, I have a long weekend this weekend also seriously looked up flights from Portland (ME). Prices were a bit too much for last minute but with these value resorts opening up I may be serious about my solo weekend this fall.

Touring Plans has the park at a 4 out of 10 and all posted wait times are <25 min

Today truly is the calm before the... I don't want to say it, but you know what I mean ;)

Maybe these hold the "virtual line" return ticket machines? Looks like they can be opened and closed as needed. Would make sense.

Waiting outside the queue. team members in uni are awaiting out and the locker lights are green. The props are moved to allow a clear path to an entrance, it’s looking like some sort of soft open today!

As @Joe and @Alicia tweeted, there's a TM preview until 2pm. If there's any softs, they'll be after 2pm. I'm gonna be on the lookout and might have to get down there after work lol.

Last edited:
We've got a lot of rain moving into the area around 2-3. I'm probably gonna head over anyway, but I do not have my hopes up for anything.