General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How does getting a locker work if you are in line far out from that area? Are the lockers in the show building or well outside of it? Just thinking of FJ and how they are side by side.

How does getting a locker work if you are in line far out from that area? Are the lockers in the show building or well outside of it? Just thinking of FJ and how they are side by side.
The Lockers are in two buildings just before the main entrance sign, so quite a distance from the main show building. You queue with all of your belongings until you get to the entrance sign where you are able to put your items in lockers, from there it is just like any other ride with lockers at universal. At this point in time, you will only really queue past the entrance sign if you get there first thing in the morning as the queue seems to be coping with the number of people and not having to spill into the lost continent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teebin
from there it is just like any other ride with lickers at universal.
The Lickers at Universal are terrifying!

biohazard_the_real_japan_8.jpg

No worries, just having fun. :)

Off topic, but quite the pain to write on these forums on a phone... Always seems to autocorrect wrong, and when I go to correct something I wrote, it somehow messes up the entire sentence.
Don't feel bad. I write my posts on a computer key board, and end up having to edit my mistakes quite often. My thoughts are way faster than my ability to one punch the keys. :lol: Old school, you know. :)

The Lockers are in two buildings just before the main entrance sign, so quite a distance from the main show building. You queue with all of your belongings until you get to the entrance sign where you are able to put your items in lockers, from there it is just like any other ride with lockers at universal. At this point in time, you will only really queue past the entrance sign if you get there first thing in the morning as the queue seems to be coping with the number of people and not having to spill into the lost continent.

So when you get to the lickers (I mean, lockers LOL) is it a mass free for all in terms of stashing your stuff and then running to get back in line possibly at a better location OR resuming where you were in line in a somewhat orderly fashion....?

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
So when you get to the lickers (I mean, lockers LOL) is it a mass free for all in terms of stashing your stuff and then running to get back in line possibly at a better location OR resuming where you were in line in a somewhat orderly fashion....?
It's kind of a free for all if I remember correctly. People generally pass you in line if they don't need the lockers or finish before you.

It's kind of a free for all if I remember correctly. People generally pass you in line if they don't need the lockers or finish before you.

Can one person in your party do the lockers and then catch up in the line with the rest of the party? Or is that a line no-no...?