Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

WTF that’s weird... I love the sign, I hope it’s just getting a tune up! Maybe they’re adding red/green LEDs for the holiday.

If they were wise though, they would've programmed it from the start to where they could program it whenever they wanted, without taking down the sign. And even then, it was it's usual color during HHN too.

Part of me wonders if this might be because it's too heavy for the supports that it's on? It's a thought, but I'd wonder if they're being forced to take it down now, and to then find some way to reduce it's weight or to replace it with something lighter.

Someone claims it fell but I have a hard time believing that since you would have seen damage to the building and the ride closed. Must have been something else wrong.

Someone claims it fell but I have a hard time believing that since you would have seen damage to the building and the ride closed. Must have been something else wrong.
That was someone who has a YouTube page that we won't mention by name and posted a fake title saying it fell. After being called out about it, he changed the title of his video.

I know who you're referencing - and it's very irresponsible reporting.
Yes it was. Just trying to boost their YouTube numbers since he posts way too many videos now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by the lack of posts since the sign removal, I’m guessing they never put up a temporary Running Universal sign after all?

From Theme Park Obsession's most recent video. Is the water level lower than usual or did they add some odd barrier here? Feels like a weird sight.
upload_2019-11-28_12-46-49.png
Also, at 7:14, oof...that's a pretty bad malfunction there. Can't even do the proper B-mode movements. I know animatronics tend to mess up too, but hopefully it's been fixed since the video.