General Movies & TV Thread | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

General Movies & TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Minions 3 has been announced....surprising no one I wonder if Wild Knuckles will return...he was one of the only main characters in the series not to appear in DE4

Me everytime I see these films continue to make big bucks:

CRAkkxZoC4EhLMF0xrdwjjZVUWqwyZkfo4EF0jlsQKE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SeventyOne
Me everytime I see these films continue to make big bucks:

CRAkkxZoC4EhLMF0xrdwjjZVUWqwyZkfo4EF0jlsQKE.jpg
The thing is they are dumb fun movies for me.

I don't think they are the best but most are not offensively bad or even just for kids. The action in DE4 I think is the best in the series and the opening scene is I think the best introduction scene of the series

That being said DE4 side plots are there just to give others characters things to do, but the main storyline i thought was good and surprised I liked some of the new characters.

Reactions: imagin78
For those of you older gents in the audience, Skibidi Toilet is to Gen Alpha what the Coneheads were to Gen X, something that's pretty brainless and incidentally funny within a short context that will inexplicably get extended into a grating feature length narrative.
After seeing Transformers Age of Extinction and those live action 2014 and 2016 TMNT movies I'm skeptical of stuff made by Michael Bay.

I'm going to guess the TV series would be a streaming show on Paramount+

But I'm in the "just why?" sentiment for this being greenlit with Bay as the producer.

I remember going down the rabbit hole and reading/watching some of the Skibidi Toilet story and it's surprisingly complex, moreso than just knowing it as the loud, dumb, five second clip that younger people find funny.

Apparently the original creator is going to be involved so that's cool too!

• Haha
Reactions: Lucky Planet