Goblin’s Feast (HHN 33) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Goblin’s Feast (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
?

Are you referring to the 'line skipper' being taken and killed?

That year did have probably the best victim scare I've ever seen: First scare in Recollections, victim jumping out but being pulled back and her throat slit by a Body Collector.
victims scaring you are still better than just victims being attacked or injured lol

I feel at this point with it all black and it looks incomplete it could go either way. It absolutely could be a museum entrance with the ticket window to the right. But I can see the shape of the one part looking like a chimney why some might think it is a tavern. But since the rumors so far state this is where the museum is I would go with that one.

signal-2021-11-24-17-15-52-693.png

Everyone's talking about victims, when there's talk of goblins to be discussed. Considering we have Goblins, Hobgoblins and Orcs, I'm curious if it's going to be a calamity of creatures, or a progression of size to intensity. It could go Goblins -> Hobgoblins -> Orcs or it could just be a mish-mash of all at once. My initial thought of calling it Goblin Feast but including Orcs/Hobgoblins was due to actor height, but I think they could really do some fun scares with the variety of size/threat.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet
View attachment 22174

Everyone's talking about victims, when there's talk of goblins to be discussed. Considering we have Goblins, Hobgoblins and Orcs, I'm curious if it's going to be a calamity of creatures, or a progression of size to intensity. It could go Goblins -> Hobgoblins -> Orcs or it could just be a mish-mash of all at once. My initial thought of calling it Goblin Feast but including Orcs/Hobgoblins was due to actor height, but I think they could really do some fun scares with the variety of size/threat.
[I can't believe I am posting this.]

Isn't "orc" just the Elvish word for "goblin"?

"The term "orc" is used only once in the first edition of Tolkien's 1937 The Hobbit, which preferred the term "goblins". "Orc" was later used ubiquitously in The Lord of the Rings."

They did specifically give the names, Goblins, Orcs, Hobgoblins (and witches) in the house description though.

While Tolkien is usually credited with standardizing descriptions to many creature names that we associate with fantasy today, by modern standards Goblins and Orcs (and Hobgoblins) are almost always considered different in statue and nature

Last edited:
Nerds... lol

Glasses Nerd GIF by Team Coco

Orcs and goblins are essentially the same thing in Tolkien's world. Generally the larger are called orcs and the smaller goblins. Uruk-hai (Orc-people) are a larger, stronger breed of orcs that came along late in the Third Age, fashioned by Saruman (and also Sauron)
Interesting, did not know that. I had to look up the link above because I know a bit about Tolkien, but not Lord of the Rings lol.

Based on the art alone though, we're definitely getting funny little green guys for Goblins. We've seen in scarezones recently what I assume is the design for Hobgoblins.

Also, I wouldn't mind a Spiderman reference in the house, either with Green Goblins or Hobgoblins

Interesting, did not know that. I had to look up the link above because I know a bit about Tolkien, but not Lord of the Rings lol.

Based on the art alone though, we're definitely getting funny little green guys for Goblins. We've seen in scarezones recently what I assume is the design for Hobgoblins.

Also, I wouldn't mind a Spiderman reference in the house, either with Green Goblins or Hobgoblins

I am now fully expecting a couple of hobbits as the victims or as prisoners. I hope there's at least one shorter actor or actress dressed like a Hobbit. I hope so.

Attachments

• lotr-funny.gif
    lotr-funny.gif
    131.7 KB · Views: 2