Goblin’s Feast (HHN 33) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Goblin’s Feast (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I love the concept of this. I've been hoping for more D&D /LOTR fantasy type houses like this. I missed Dueling Dragon's unfortunately, but Im happy to experience this! Keep them coming!

They should do a Legend house too since I've seen the Darkness costume several years back. I would assume they still having it laying around somewhere. The kitchen area would be creepy if we saw people moving around in the pies.

I'm not a big fantasy fan, but Dueling Dragons was pretty fun! I wonder if there are any costuming elements leftover from Terra Cruentus that could be dusted off for this?

Reactions: Ahmanet
d7zd1g0l3y1a1.gif

Last edited:
Sprung 2 is SS. This is one of the new ones, I believe.

I actually don’t tab locations that closely. Don’t go, so don’t care that much.

But I’m hearing Goblins is a new tent, and yeah, I actually think Sinema is in sprung 2.

Regarding Sinema returning to Sprung 2, it makes a lot of sense considering the queue layout enables them to easily use the Drive-In screen for the trailers as most folks waiting in line are able to easily see it for a good chunk of time. And that kind of visibility is not something that every location has, and I don't think the new tents have it, either.

Weird. I just rewatched the Doctor Who Xmas episode with the goblins who eat babies. Wonder if that was an inspiration?

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
What are your thoughts around if they will attempt to play this straight or make it more of a comedy? I could see it going either way, with this being one of the darkest/claustrophobic/scarier houses of the year, or more campy on the other hand.

Reactions: Ahmanet
What are your thoughts around if they will attempt to play this straight or make it more of a comedy? I could see it going either way, with this being one of the darkest/claustrophobic/scarier houses of the year, or more campy on the other hand.
Based on what's been discussed in the Discord, and just a gut feeling, I think this could wind up being a lot darker and less-for-laughs than a lot of people are thinking it'll be.

Would guess this will have a high body count like Blood Moon last year ... so not a fun house at all

The 'Game of Thrones house we never got' vibes maybe too (Red Wedding)

Reactions: kristenabelle