Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Green Eggs & Ham Menu Update

*insert rhyming of pizza tots*

Must try... For science. Set to open Sunday from what I understand.

I've never ever seen it open on any of my many vacations. ....Will this be like the Wimpy's rebirth, that lasted shorter than it takes to cook a burger ;):lol:?

I think Wimpy's suffered from being another burger place.

Has anyone else seen the Green Eggs and Ham TV series on netflix yet? I really enjoyed season 1 and the characters. Even though it is netflix, I think it is warner animation, which might make it difficult to use it in the parks. It would be a nice addition to make a character meet & greet close to the restaurant. I would love some character pics!!! I think it would also help increase food sales if there is another reason for people to group there by the food stand. Of course, the show is new and may need some time to gain some popularity. If you haven't seen it yet, I would highly recommend it!!

I think one thing this has going in favor of it being a more “permanent” thing is they actually repainted “tots” onto the building itself. They didn’t just slap a new menu up.

I could never understand why one of the most prominent restaurants in the park - based on a beloved book - always remained closed. Hope this a sign of more consistent operation.
9/11 and green meat

The tots are a great snack food tbh...I think they're running with the Food & Wine/HHN idea of providing unique quick service snack options beyond churros and pretzels...Another example is the random waffle cart in NY or the cotton candy place in Suess

9/11 and green meat

The tots are a great snack food tbh...I think they're running with the Food & Wine/HHN idea of providing unique quick service snack options beyond churros and pretzels...Another example is the random waffle cart in NY or the cotton candy place in Suess
I am 100% down for this. Fun, cute, and good snacks are the main culinary area that I feel Disney has a leg up on a Universal with (not that it’s a competition). I personally think this drough it why Voodoo gets so much attention, as it is the main thing that serves that catergory at UOR (plus, the price & flavor is right)

I am 100% down for this. Fun, cute, and good snacks are the main culinary area that I feel Disney has a leg up on a Universal with (not that it’s a competition). I personally think this drough it why Voodoo gets so much attention, as it is the main thing that serves that catergory at UOR (plus, the price & flavor is right)
Yes, part of the dining plan is a "snack" technically...You really only have a few options

More unique snacks is a wise move