Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Green Eggs & Ham Menu Update

I just haven’t gone frequently enough since I was a teen to do these. I’m certainly planning to make a point of it next trip if I can. Is there a best way to go about this? I’m not sure of any email list to sign up for either.
AP and if you see a survey in the park or at exit see if you can participate. Often they are looking for a certain demo so you may not be their target
I get surveys after staying onsite as well.

N
AP and if you see a survey in the park or at exit see if you can participate. Often they are looking for a certain demo so you may not be their target
I get surveys after staying onsite as well.
Must've missed my survey from this last trip, I’ll be on the lookout for sure!

If I ever make it down to Universal, I'll definitely try this restaurant. Cute theming. What's better: Green Eggs & Ham or the Fantastic Four Diner?
Hard to compare. FF Diner is a large quick service restaurant with a menu much larger than Green Eggs. Green Eggs is just a small stand alone hut with a very small, but pretty decent, menu.

If I ever make it down to Universal, I'll definitely try this restaurant. Cute theming. What's better: Green Eggs & Ham or the Fantastic Four Diner?
Think of GE&H as a walk up kiosk doing counter service. It was closed for many years? some years? most of the time? and seems to have hit it's stride with tots. Might be there when you go but FFD serves pretty pedestrian food so I would give it a pass. Many other, better places to spend your food budget.

Think of GE&H as a walk up kiosk doing counter service. It was closed for many years? some years? most of the time? and seems to have hit it's stride with tots. Might be there when you go but FFD serves pretty pedestrian food so I would give it a pass. Many other, better places to spend your food budget.
As far as I'm aware, there's literally nothing unique about FFD. Tendies, pizza slices and burgers. The pizza tots at GEH are what pizza fries want to be when they grow up.

I took my first trip to UOR on the first week in February and I was looking forward to eating at Green Eggs and Ham. Gotta say the actual green eggs and ham exceeded my expectations, I ordered as soon as the park opened and the dish came out incredibly fresh and satisfying. Would love to take a crack at the recipe back home.

Alright, so walk in there, look around, go, “ooh, cool!”, and walk out. No pressure to order anything.
Green Eggs is the far more interesting menu

been a while, but I want to say you can refill your all day --- at FFDiner, then what others already said.