Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There is another AA in the attraction, a real AA..... I have talked to many people about the attraction and all of them absolutely loved it! The only thing they didn't like was how nauseous it made them.
What do you mean, "in the attraction"? As in, actually inside the elevator or are you referring to Rocket in the preshow?

The lobby looks slightly bland. That Cosmo "AA" looks so minimal. I'm glad to hear the ride is apparently good as the queue just looks lackluster.

The Preshow. There is no rocket AA in the gantry. Even then I will neither confirm or deny the existence of the Rocket AA until I see it with my own two eyes.

What do you mean, "in the attraction"? As in, actually inside the elevator or are you referring to Rocket in the preshow?

Last edited:
This dude looks like he must have been dumbfounded when Disney asked him to act for an attraction. His character is no where close to big enough to be featured in a ride if it wasn't for that darn Marvel contract.

The collector is the basis for the ride.

And that darn Marvel contract doesn't affect California, only east of the Mississippi.

The collector is the basis for the ride.

And that darn Marvel contract doesn't affect California, only east of the Mississippi.
I knew that first part, but completely goofed on that second part. All I know is Orlando parks (more or less), so I seem to be confusing myself when it comes to Cali.

Actually it effects all Disney parks around the world, just not as drastically as it does in Orlando. Disney is not allowed to use the word 'Marvel' for branding of any theme park attraction or marketing. During the 'Summer of Heroes', you'll never see the word unless it's printed on the top of a comic book or DVD being sold.

Actually it effects all Disney parks around the world, just not as drastically as it does in Orlando. Disney is not allowed to use the word 'Marvel' for branding of any theme park attraction or marketing. During the 'Summer of Heroes', you'll never see the word unless it's printed on the top of a comic book or DVD being sold.

I meant more in relation to their limits on what they could build. I think when it comes to adding the "Marvel" name to things, it's really not that necessary. No one is going to think there is another GOTG or Avengers that isn't the Marvel one.

Wow! AAs these days are truly and amazing sight. Rocket, the parrot at Typhoon Lagoon, Elsa and Olaf, the Na'vi, Kong, and the goblins at WWoHP are truly some of the best parts of this industry right now!

It seems Disney current strategy is to replace rides with low GSAT scores with relatively cheap replacements that include an AA or 2 as the big additions.

Joe Rhode must be spending all his time on planes at the moment!

I like the AA - As a side note Avengers filming has been happening in the UK, passers by showing interest have been allowed to have their photo taken with a Rocket Puppet.

Reactions: Joel
Joe Rhode must be spending all his time on planes at the moment!

I like the AA - As a side note Avengers filming has been happening in the UK, passers by showing interest have been allowed to have their photo taken with a Rocket Puppet.
They use it on set as a reference for the actors, but it won't be in the actual film.

They use it on set as a reference for the actors, but it won't be in the actual film.
I know, I didn't say it was ;)

I just thought it was cool that they let members of the public have a small insight into filming :)

Reactions: Joel
So, while we can debate and criticize the aesthetics outside this attraction, I think they did a really good job redressing the inside of this attraction, and the preshow is really good. Just curious as to how the ride itself includes the GOTG elements and closes the storyline out.

I know everyone was sad out on the west coast that their tower closed but honestly after experiencing the one in Orlando vs Anaheim I wasn't sad to see it go for something new. Can't wait to give visit this in November as it looks like a ton of fun from the few preview videos released!

Reactions: HereWeGo