Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I really needed the Winnie the Pooh music after catching up with this thread. A great reminder that no ride exists in a bubble. This ride is still part of an overall wonderful park.

But man, Im not a fan of this. Easter eggs are cool. I enjoy Easter eggs hidden in rides and queues. But, this entire ride, start to finish, sounds like nothing but Easter eggs. It sounds like there's little cohesion.

Reactions: chris.g
I diss the ride and it sounds like crap based on reviews but those effects are so cool. Very comic-booky. Props.

What reviews? I've talked to 3 people who have ridden it (all initially hated it) and they said it turned out great.
There are many reviews online stating the ride's cheap overlay and how forced it seems. There's even a review a few pages back on the ride.

Best one yet!

I'm starting to think that the building will change with every elevator that drops. The colors remind me of the Abilisk....

That's part of the grand opening.

There are many reviews online stating the ride's cheap overlay and how forced it seems. There's even a review a few pages back on the ride.

From a scenic standpoint the interiors look crap, but the ride itself seems fairly enjoyable from the reactions i've gotten so far. We'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: jtsalien
Yeah the few people I know that have ridden it said it was a really fun ride and an improvement on the drop sequences that we had before.

A friend that was super against getting rid of Tower rode it during cm preview yesterday and said she can't stop thinking about riding MB again. And other friends are singing its praises!

Reactions: Latveria