Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah @Mad Dog I'm not an editor for the site, I'm just a forum moderator. I think you may be getting this confused.
I understand that. But the fact that Staff Member next to your name could easily confuse someone. Once again, nothing personal here. I can see you have a love of theme parks and you're just trying to do your best. :):thumbsup:

I understand that, but when a Staff member does a review it carries considerable weight, and may be interpreted by many as an IU/OU review, even though it was not "technically" an official review. Most people around here read the forums but only go to the front page on occasion. ....Once again, I have no issues with those comments , or even a review, as long as they are represented for what they are. But that review was misleading since the ride was not experienced, but it was worded like it was. That takes away from the credibility of this site. And, I am really trying to be as polite as possible. :):thumbsup: I'm as pro OU/IU as they come.

I'll agree with everything you said, until "misleading". His opinion would have been the same if he had clarified whether it was POV-based or not.

But you are right, if an opinion is made - it needs to clarify what it is based on.

I understand that. But the fact that Staff Member next to your name could easily confuse someone. Once again, nothing personal here. I can see you have a love of theme parks and you're just trying to do your best. :):thumbsup:

It was just a post in the middle of other posts saying the same thing. I'm sorry if the "staff" moniker confused you. I'm sorry I didn't clarify, but I didn't feel it was necessary as again, everybody was doing the same thing. I just tend to be a little more long-winded in my opinions towards things.

This has gone on long enough, let's please, please move on.

Reactions: Mad Dog
It was just a post in the middle of other posts saying the same thing. I'm sorry if the "staff" moniker confused you. I'm sorry I didn't clarify, but I didn't feel it was necessary as again, everybody was doing the same thing. I just tend to be a little more long-winded in my opinions towards things.

This has gone on long enough, let's please, please move on.
:thumbsup: :cheers: :)...Have a great day, my friend.

Reactions: Ryan
I rode it three times last night (May25). I really enjoyed it. Each time it was different - I think "Free Ride" worked best. Even the bouncing seemed different each time. I have no issue with changing an older attraction and this one really fints that ride type. I thing they did a great job!

Well, people are clearly upset that Tower of Terror is gone because Breakout, as of now, is at a four hour wait.
Disney people are generally hungry for anything new. Also, this is one of the best ride systems of all time and now has an improved drop sequence, the skin on the ride does not change that.

Do we know if they're using fast pass for it?

If I'm going on Thursday how early do y'all think I should get there?