Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really loved the movie. We saw it in 4DX at the Regal Pointe Orlando last night. It felt like a 2-hour long simulator ride. :) The effects enhanced the movie, didn't distract from it.

I listened to Batista on Chris Jerichos podcast and even he was kind of surprised they went in the direction for Drax that they did. His sole purpose in this movie was comic relief. That's really my only complaint with the movie after letting it sit for a few days.He says he'll get into more action in Infinity War.

Watched this again over the weekend and I just don't love it. I feel like Star Lord and Drax are totally wasted. Star Lord spends the whole middle of the movie doing nothing and Drax is comic relief. The stuff with Rocket and Yondu was good. But I felt all of the comedy was too forced and unnatural like the first. It doesn't even measure up in my opinion