Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 199 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Hidden behind the back side of the car, rather than underneath it probably.

Trees can hide a lot of backstage stuff. This is how I imagine it would be implemented. I'm not saying it will occur at a bit of track like this but it's easier to illustrate.

kuka arm track.JPG

This allows for a longer time with the Kuka Arm scene and allows for it to return to it's original position quickly for the next train arriving.

At any kind of speed, you could throw a crappy Ron and Harry AA in the car and nobody would be able to tell and still get the desired effect.

Trees can hide a lot of backstage stuff. This is how I imagine it would be implemented. I'm not saying it will occur at a bit of track like this but it's easier to illustrate.

View attachment 6634

This allows for a longer time with the Kuka Arm scene and allows for it to return to it's original position quickly for the next train arriving.

At any kind of speed, you could throw a crappy Ron and Harry AA in the car and nobody would be able to tell and still get the desired effect.
Sorta. I think that's about half right. Not so sure it's gonna do a full revolution to reset though. Just go backwards, like the good old fashioned Earthquake effect resets.

Reactions: Scott W.
Sorta. I think that's about half right. Not so sure it's gonna do a full revolution to reset though. Just go backwards, like the good old fashioned Earthquake effect resets.

It really depends on the length of the clip. Those Kuka arms are rapid though. We’ve only ever experienced a very tame version of them.

Radiator Springs has great examples of this idea.

Reactions: alias8703
So this will double the Mummy's three launches, but I assume that it will be similar with enter a scene, scene plays out, launch away from danger/scene.

Could it be possible we see dragon cages or even a dragon along the queue or ride. Like in the 4th movie where Hagrid takes Harry into the Forbidden Forest and shows him what his first task will be ?

0068ADBA-C877-47FA-82D3-2B88AE560EBE.jpeg
It doesn’t have be a Hungarian Horntail. It could be any dragon imported from Romania...3FC2C3D8-1E57-4E01-9AA9-055202D0F01B.jpeg

Attachments

• CCCC2078-88AF-4AF4-AA53-F5EA41201392.jpeg
    CCCC2078-88AF-4AF4-AA53-F5EA41201392.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
Could it be possible we see dragon cages or even a dragon along the queue or ride. Like in the 4th movie where Hagrid takes Harry into the Forbidden Forest and shows him what his first task will be ?

View attachment 6636
It doesn’t have be a Hungarian Horntail. It could be any dragon imported from Romania...View attachment 6637
I’m not certain about the queue, but I think we may have a dragon-free experience this time around. And with both other Potter headlining attractions prominently featuring dragons, I’m okay with that.

So a new creature is in that building it seems. What would be big enough to need that?

Troll in the dungeon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryno27
Status
Not open for further replies.