Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 302 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like second launch out of Hagrid's Hut is going to be enclosed as well. Beginning to like the fact that more and more of this ride is going to be located inside with bits and pieces being outdoors. Makes much more sense given how dense the landscaping would need to be to give this attraction and sense of separation, rather than feeling like a meandering roller coaster. Looks like foundation work for the backwards sections is also in the beginning stages.

Looks like second launch out of Hagrid's Hut is going to be enclosed as well. Beginning to like the fact that more and more of this ride is going to be located inside with bits and pieces being outdoors. Makes much more sense given how dense the landscaping would need to be to give this attraction and sense of separation, rather than feeling like a meandering roller coaster. Looks like foundation work for the backwards sections is also in the beginning stages.
That one will probably have no roof at all. Just a bridge. There’s still only the three fully enclosed parts, but I’m pleased to see so many structures taking shape to help break up the areas better. Can’t wait to see everything when theming starts going up.

That one will probably have no roof at all. Just a bridge. There’s still only the three fully enclosed parts, but I’m pleased to see so many structures taking shape to help break up the areas better. Can’t wait to see everything when theming starts going up.
With the track being all done except for the drop track, we got a 9 months of theming to come. I love it.

Hope you guys like switch tracks, because we've got lots. It looks like there will be 4 individual storage tracks from what I can make out.
544ad73a5cf35816733315cc9bbb3991.png

Status
Not open for further replies.