Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 418 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Potter and the trawl through the Forbidden Forest with Hagrid on Sirius Black's Motorcycle and side car on the search for Blast Ended Skrewts, not passing through Hagrids Hut encountering Devils Snare, Spiders, Fluffy, Trees, Ponds, Trees and Trees. Presented by Pepsi: in 5D

or as the General Public would call it, the Harry Potter Coaster (then then proceed to go in rip ride rocket)

Harry Potter and the trawl through the Forbidden Forest with Hagrid on Sirius Black's Motorcycle and side car on the search for Blast Ended Skrewts, not passing through Hagrids Hut encountering Devils Snare, Spiders, Fluffy, Trees, Ponds, Trees and Trees. Presented by Pepsi: in 5D

or as the General Public would call it, the Harry Potter Coaster (then then proceed to go in rip ride rocket)

How dare you bring Pepsi into this. There is no branded soda in the Wizarding World! :lmao:

Would be super cool if they announced this with a technical stats sheet like the speed of each launch, airtime moments etc. But i know they wont because they'll want to present this as being more than a coaster. Hopefully an insider on here can dig up the deets for us nerds once it's officially announced. :)

Would be super cool if they announced this with a technical stats sheet like the speed of each launch, airtime moments etc. But i know they wont because they'll want to present this as being more than a coaster. Hopefully an insider on here can dig up the deets for us nerds once it's officially announced. :)

I think given the theme of the coaster, I don’t think they will but I liked the spec sheet they made for Kong.

The lack of ANYTHING coming out of the marketing department regarding this to T2 to basically anything at the resort has gone beyond simple reserved caution and into a level of incompetence I haven't seen of a major company if a very long time. This isn't how you do business. This isn't how you market what has become one of the major cornerstones of your parent company. I've said it for over a year now, something needs to change at the top. A small collection of imbeciles are quite literally not allowing a group of people to do the job they were hired to do (advertise, market, and hype the damn theme parks).

We've been laughing at the lack of information coming from the official park blog for over a year now and it's somehow gotten worse. This of course after they essentially made a promise to release more information on the two big attractions by the end of the year and then completely failing to do so. Only the most insanely pedantic people are defending that blog post by getting caught up in the semantics of the verbiage. It was CLEARLY saying we were going to get more information on the two attractions and Nintendo by the end of the year. That didn't happen and they didn't even acknowledge it didn't happen. Instead they spent what looks to be a couple hundred thousand dollars producing a hype video for Escape from Gringotts... a ride that is FOUR YEARS OLD! Well done?

^This

My only guess is that they're worried that their new coaster marketing budget is going to get completely overshadowed by Star Wars and keep holding back because of that. Universal still hasn't grown up to Disney standards in a lot of areas (such as park operations) and their marketing (or lack of) is an area that needs dramatic improvement.

They give you more heads up on temporary haunted houses for Christ's sake.

On the plus side, less marketing means smaller crowds...right?

Win win for us!! :rimshot:

I am still completely floored by the way they handled FF:SC. Just randomly opened. At least HP will get a bit of a hype train. Maybe a bike train. Take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.