Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 465 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want list...
Name
Concept Art of Ride Vehicle
Brief Plot Description
Concept Art of queue
Concept Art of 1 or 2 ride scenes.
Concept Art of finished building/structure.
Expected Opening Month.

Is this too much to ask?

Sugar on top
Some ride statistics (number of launches, top speed, length of free fall)

Want list...
Name
Concept Art of Ride Vehicle
Brief Plot Description
Concept Art of queue
Concept Art of 1 or 2 ride scenes.
Concept Art of finished building/structure.
Expected Opening Month.

Is this too much to ask?

Expected opening month? Absolutely won't happen. Season is far more likely. Also I'm willing to bet you'll get one or two pieces of concept art max.

Reactions: HPFred
Expected opening month? Absolutely won't happen. Season is far more likely. Also I'm willing to bet you'll get one or two pieces of concept art max.

Well some of those concept designs could include the ride vehicle, a show scene, or the ride building. So it's not that unlikely. I'm expecting a season also, but we are close enough to it's opening that I think they could do a month.

Reactions: HPFred and Andysol
You guys are expecting too much. Remember, the Universal blog hasn’t even released that poster from Pottermore yet. That poster, a name, and a general opening season are my expectations at this point. Hopefully a pic of the coaster train at load too would be nice, but I’m trying not to get my hopes up.

You guys are expecting too much. Remember, the Universal blog hasn’t even released that poster from Pottermore yet. That poster, a name, and a general opening season are my expectations at this point. Hopefully a pic of the coaster train at load too would be nice, but I’m trying not to get my hopes up.

They have to show the ride vehicle at least!!!

For reference, Iger said SWGE would open in June this January 4th. So 5-6 months before opening. If this is a late July or later opening date, putting a month on there would be very unlikely.

If they announce today, I’d expect a season, not a month. And if they announce and don’t give a season? Then I don’t even know...

More than anything at this point, I want to see the ride vehicle and a shot of one of the queue or show scenes. Either of those would make me incredibly happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.