Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 491 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m leaning towards a speaker.
Could definitely see that. It’s interesting they “bricked” 2/3 of it and not the rest. Curious if they’re going rockwork above that brick line, although I’d guess brick on all.

If it does end up being the gatehouse on the outside, it would need to be large stones.

Reactions: truejonas
I can't tell on who the face is either. I do appreciate that they're going all out on theming (although, did we expect any less?), especially for areas like that where riders may not even notice. At least the people walking by can appreciate it!

Reactions: SukaVayne73
The Green Man can be seen trough the ages and found over a large part of Europe.
But it's probably best known by the Celtic. This is just one version of hundreds I found. It fits the building but also the ride and it's connection to nature.
the-Christ-Myth.jpg

“Brit’s guide to Orlando”
Yea, anyone that had to write a book for 2019's was left with the hard decision of what to call this thing, since it will be open this year. I have also seen "Hagrid's Care of Magical Creatures" and "Hagrid's Motorbike Coaster" a few times.

I think there's more Magical Creatures to this attraction then even I realized, so I don't blame them for going with "Hagrid's Magical Creatures."

Does that mean you know what the creatures are that are grazing next to the river after we leave "hagrid's hut stable"? In the concept art they kinda look like elephants to me, but obviously those aren't magical enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.